Long time no see

Started by maxthemace, June 29, 2010, 08:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey, some of you may know me from way back when on swbfmac. com and macxgamers and macgames central and such. I recognize a couple of you like gamer9er and jedikiller and breakdown.

Anyway I was just waiting through the weekly maintenance of WoW and decided to see if this site was still here and was pleasantly surprise.

So what have I missed? what have been the biggest events of mpcgamers?

hey max.  ;)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

You haven't missed that much, really... We did a Day of SWBF event in November and more recently a week or two ago, started a blog and podcast, had some forum drama, added some new games to the roster, changed forum software twice and with each got a new look, and kept playing lots of Battlefront and occasionally some Left 4 Dead 2. But we've been doing pretty well for ourselves. We haven't had any MXG-like catastrophic forum crashes either *knock on wood*.

Nice to see you around again, though. :) How's WoW treating you?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

lol, except for that April fools day server crash

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on June 29, 2010, 09:24:55 AM
lol, except for that April fools day server crash
Yeah, and that weird thing where you clicked on a topic and got Rickrolled. That was a catastrophe  ::)

Welcome back max, even though I don't remember you  :cheers:
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Welcome Back Max!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

lol I almost miss forum drama. It's so much more hardcore than irl drama. And I'm glad to see people still play SWBF. Maybe ill fire up gameranger later today. I'm listening to your podcast as I type this, it sounds great.

And as for WoW I am totally and utterly addicted. have two 80s now but havent been able to progress them very much due to the fact that I still have the same computer that I had when I first bought SWBF.

I'm glad the crashes are gone. Those were horrible.

Also the smileys make me feel right at home moocow :moo: whip  :whip: and Timwhip :xmastim:

Thank you zephyr and soap.

Harcore! good to see you man!

yeah i remember you.
im khyler/cappie

id love to play WoW with you sometime max. do you have a steam or xfire?

Welcome back Max.

I still play SWBF on GameRanger once in a while, maybe I'll see you on there.

SWBF tourney coming up here, sponsored by JK. In case your interested. http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.php?topic=2533.0

Khyler: yea I remember you man. whats up?

Soap: I have an xfire name but I dont use it because there is no reliable version of xfire for my mac. I don't have steam either. but you can hit me up on skype: fmfox14 or vent or something.
what server do you play WoW on?

SchTick: yea, I hope to see you there. And thanks for the tourney invite but unless I get my new macbook pro by then I probably wont come lol it's to embarrassing.

you are a mac and you play WoW?

**edit**

oh wow, nvm dude. i thought you meant WaW*. sorry i dont play warcraft :P

Soap are you Macbeezle? you remind me of him lol.

and hey Aeria

okay im gonna just say this. maxthemace rings a bell but i can't put my finger on exactly who you are
i feel like youve had another name too, what was it? it's killing me