Started by Ryanoceros, January 25, 2009, 12:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :P
Indeed, everything is fun with the ATF Chaos mod!  :champ:  :bow:

It is the the best mod i have played :D

You're welcome.  :D

Hey, it looks like this thread broke 5,000 views.  :cheer:

It's one of the many reason why you're such a respected member of MPC :cheers:

As always, thanks for the amazing list of the long lost maps of SWBF!

#TYBG

You should add other side mods to the list as well. There are a few good ones like the Elite Sides Mod and the Battlefront Redemption Mod.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

I probably shouldn't have added the .lvl files I did. It's intended to be a "custom map" review.
But I added a few .lvl files because most were "map" mods, like CC at night, etc.
Anyway, I don't plan on doing reviews on SIDE mods. I'll leave that task for someone else.
The .lvl files listed are just bonus material. The only pure side mod included is my "All Troops Fly mod". I admit, I added that for selfish reasons. But hey, what the heck, I did the work, so why not? ;)
Anyway, I encourage someone else to take up the challenge of reviewing sides mods.

February 15, 2010, 02:15:05 AM #189 Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 02:19:07 AM by ggctuk
I might do it... someday. Of course, seeing as one of the biggest (in terms of size) side mods is my own, I'd have to careful of bias :P
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

That would be cool. Be sure to plan for several days of work though. There are probably as many side mods as custom maps. :)
... It's probably a good thing I can't make custom maps of my own, because I'd likely give them all "10" ratings. lol  :P Who better to rate a map then the maker? hehe

Ryanoceros, do you have this ZOMBIES map in the map list?

oh man thats just a map i so cracking hate! it has no fun in it ;__;

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

February 19, 2010, 01:50:56 PM #193 Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 01:57:48 PM by Ryanoceros
QuoteRyanoceros, do you have this ZOMBIES map in the map list?

Yes, that's the "nabzomb1" map... or the "bespin2" map. It's one of them.
...In fact I think it's the "bespin2" map, on Cloud City.
Either way, both are there in the list. :)

February 20, 2010, 05:36:53 PM #194 Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:38:54 PM by xfire keenmike
Ryanoceros, can you or anyone help me find this mustafar map file name.
Found, uatbb1.