how to get friends on xfire?

Started by Kit Fisto, August 04, 2012, 09:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I got an xfire account but I can't figure out how to friend people?

The simplest way is to go to there profile page and hit add to friends.

There are two ways:
-You can search for their name on Xfires website, go to their profile, and then you click the "Add Friend" option
-Or you can launch the xfire.exe and click the plus icon in the bottom right corner

Add me to your friends for practice, my xfire is scoutz2436

August 04, 2012, 10:03:06 PM #3 Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:09:39 PM by kitfisto15678
Hmm… for some reason it won't let me add a friend on my iPod. It says "Safari can't open this page" or something like that. I tried with sleepkiller and sha zam. Is there a way around this problem or do I have to add friends on a computer…

xFire depends on Xfire being installed on the device you are trying to add a friend on. You'll need to do it through a main PC/Mac.

you can also apply to the MPCgamers/SWBFgamers.com community, and instantly have a bunch of friends:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/mpcgamers/
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Alright!! I applied for that community. Thanks buckler! I'll do individual people tommorow morning.

Quote from: Buckler on August 04, 2012, 10:11:34 PM
you can also apply to the MPCgamers/SWBFgamers.com community, and instantly have a bunch of friends:

http://www.xfire.com/communities/mpcgamers/
you can also make a lot of rewarding friendships by joining the Anti-Rage Community, don't thank me, thank Shazam, dudes a G!

edit: G capitalized for emphasis

Lol! Thanks for the offer but I don't want this Rage guy to start hatin on me. Who ever he is... :)

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 04, 2012, 10:37:21 PM
Lol! Thanks for the offer but I don't want this Rage guy to start hatin on me. Who ever he is... :)
Just lol. So rage is the hater now after I have just shown you a community called Anti-Rage?

Makes sense.

I'll slink back to freewebs now.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 04, 2012, 10:37:21 PM
You've already met him. I feel this is best expressed in LUA form.

local Rage = "Phobos"
local Phobos = "Rage"

:slap: lol sk you love lua form! I don't think I'll join cause Phobos has done nothing to me, he's actually done good for me! He gave me a reduced lag naboo plains which is one of my favorite maps!

To all iPod/iPhone users: I found an app that lets you go on xfire from your i thing. Type in xfire on the app store search, it is called xblaze.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 04, 2012, 10:48:37 PM
:slap: lol sk you love lua form!
Actually I'm more of a C++ kind of guy now. Or C# I like C#.

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 04, 2012, 10:48:37 PM
:slap: lol sk you love lua form! I don't think I'll join cause Phobos has done nothing to me, he's actually done good for me! He gave me a reduced lag naboo plains which is one of my favorite maps!

To all iPod/iPhone users: I found an app that lets you go on xfire from your i thing. Type in xfire on the app store search, it is called xblaze.

I am glad you choose respect over hate unlike some others.  :tu: