Favorite Type of Kill?

Started by Helios, November 12, 2012, 07:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My favorite is sniper air kills, but shock trooper air kills are fun and challenging too.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Shotgun to the face/chest, as a 1 shot kill in close range. That, or the joy of zapping everyone on the battlefield. :D

Lol Tirp.
For me, its usually rolling head shots, I've gotten banned from several servers, because they hated me for my sniper skill, of course, that was a long time ago, and I really suck now, especially because all my fav training servers are gone..... DARN YOU GAMESPY!!

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 12, 2012, 07:42:28 PM
Lol Tirp.
For me, its usually rolling head shots, I've gotten banned from several servers, because they hated me for my sniper skill, of course, that was a long time ago, and I really suck now, especially because all my fav training servers are gone..... DARN YOU GAMESPY!!

Not to go off topic here, but I see the Gamespy server shutdown as a way to practice solo, and to also get some hours on SWBF2.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 12, 2012, 07:45:32 PM
Not to go off topic here, but I see the Gamespy server shutdown as a way to practice solo, and to also get some hours on SWBF2.
Yeah, Alpha has a good point. I've been using the down time to practice on the Elite Clan Map and I've improved a nice amount. And when I don't want to practice and/or want to be ranked/easy kills I just hop on SWBF2.

Killing somebody when I'm rolling around the map as a Droideka, because that's when I'm just goofing around and I don't really expect to survive  ;)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

My favorite kill is when I get killed and get to watch on the person that killed me walk into my mine on killcam. :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I like assassinations. Walk up to some unwary person and stab them or shoot with a fully-charged bowcaster.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Mega explosion which sends the other player across the map.

November 13, 2012, 03:46:52 AM #11 Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 04:27:54 AM by {212}Mart
I like it when they are right above me( jets) and i aim at the sky and BAM sniper air shot. not very hard aganist Reps. i'll miss sniping jets :(   , i also like it when somehow i stun myself and land on the floor stunned and someone on other team is about to shoot me and i shoot themwhile im stunned on floor (rocket) once i did a HS while stunned but thats luck :D , fun times :rofl:

I like to stalk people for a while and scare the living day lights out of them.  :rofl:

When I'm in a serious playing mood, midair rocket kills make me feel like a boss.  8)

Quote from: Roxas on November 12, 2012, 08:10:16 PM
Yeah, Alpha has a good point. I've been using the down time to practice on the Elite Clan Map and I've improved a nice amount. And when I don't want to practice and/or want to be ranked/easy kills I just hop on SWBF2.

I need to find that Elite Clan Map.... I really need to do something other than run around as an Imperial Gunner and kill every AI that fires back or shows up red on Sereja's Nar Shaddaa: Vertical City. Then again, that's not to say that SK's Zombie City is also really awesome. :D

Quote from: Agent Z on December 07, 2012, 02:45:29 PM
I like to stalk people for a while and scare the living day lights out of them.  :rofl:

When I'm in a serious playing mood, midair rocket kills make me feel like a boss.  8)
Omgosh, you have no idea.... XD   That and ammo/health droid mines.