Gamespydev response :(

Started by {PLA}gdh92, November 12, 2012, 08:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyway I can  play online WITHOUT tungle?

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

BF2 is another thing to look into alongside this, perhaps for multiplayer events. That game still has its servers up and runming as of yesterday.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Quote from: Josh on November 12, 2012, 04:14:31 PM
Even with the death of battlefront, lets keep the site alive!
death of battlefront's multiplayer master server (for now).

lets keep VLAN battlefront alive with weekly events at the very least. if everyone currently participating in the CC hallway tournament can get tunngle to work then we can resume progress.

BF2 is cool but i just dont care for it. Ill stick with bf1 tunngle until we can find a better solution.

Quote from: Josh on November 12, 2012, 04:31:43 PM
IF I can port forward using my ipod and IF it works then yes. With me... Muhahahaha!!!!
Quote from: jdee-barc on November 12, 2012, 04:32:31 PM
BF2 is another thing to look into alongside this, perhaps for multiplayer events. That game still has its servers up and runming as of yesterday.
Then we would be betraying everything we believe in!  :P
Maybe if you guys ( since I'm not gonna be able to do that ) make a SWBFI mod where EVERYTHING is exactly the same as in SWBFI but in SWBFII then you could play that way. And the conversion pack for SWBFII takes like 9 hours to d/l so this would be an easier way.

Quote from: Josh on November 12, 2012, 04:31:43 PM

Use gameranger.  It is much more user friendly.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

November 12, 2012, 04:41:14 PM #65 Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 04:44:14 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: jdee-barc on November 12, 2012, 04:32:31 PM

I agree. If LucasArts is not going to solve this, I probably will consider Tunngle, or SWBF2. Although I have only played for 2 years, I'm not die-hard enough to be a SWBF1 player, I more-so consider myself a "Battlefrontian", since I own both games and play them. So, there is a likely chance I will move on to SWBF2 if the issue isn't resolved, rather than use Tunngle or GameRanger.

i have game ranger and i really like using it
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 12, 2012, 04:41:14 PM
I agree. If LucasArts is not going to solve this, I probably will consider Tunngle, or SWBF2. Although I have only played for 2 years, I'm not die-hard enough to be a SWBF1 player, I more-so consider myself a "Battlefrontian", since I own both games and play them. So, there is a likely chance I will move on to SWBF2 if the issue isn't resolved, rather than use Tunngle or GameRanger.

The same thing that happened to us will happen to SWBF2, it is just a matter of time.

VLAN Servers are great, little to no lag for me.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Buckler on November 12, 2012, 04:52:19 PM
The same thing that happened to us will happen to SWBF2, it is just a matter of time.

Well, then I guess I will either be forced to use Tunngle or GameRanger, or I will be forced to play SWBF: Elite Squadron on my DS Lite.  :XD:

Lets hope led.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

What happens to the players (like me) who can't download tunngle because their stupid PC.I love battlefront as much as the next guy but if my PC doesn't suport tunggle i'm  :censored: out of luck.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Quote from: JohnisofLU on November 12, 2012, 07:09:13 PM
What happens to the players (like me) who can't download tunngle because their stupid PC.I love battlefront as much as the next guy but if my PC doesn't suport tunggle i'm  :censored: out of luck.

Get gameranger.  It seems to be an easier solution.

Yes, all the tunngle outcasts can join me on Game ranger >:D

I might be able to join you on GR but the thing is, it won't let me download the windows version of GR. It automatically puts me to the Mac d/l page!  :wacko: