What type of video games do you like best?

Started by Carbon27, November 09, 2012, 04:12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What type of video games do you like best?

Warfare
4 (44.4%)
Racing
1 (11.1%)
Puzzle\ strategy
0 (0%)
Sports
2 (22.2%)
Roll playing
1 (11.1%)
Lego games (or if its not listed above)
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: December 29, 2012, 04:12:01 AM

I play pretty much any type of game as long as I enjoy it. Oh, and Lego games are almost a genre in the way that they're the only high quality game that's marketed at children. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

November 10, 2012, 03:06:35 PM #16 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 03:08:06 PM by Josh
Lego games are fine, I just don't like the controls. The battles can be little lame too. But lego games, all in all, are not bad.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

This topic oh the inhumanity of it all. You haven't even listed most of the proper genres here! And a few incorrect ones as well. Also Lego games are mainly Adventure games. A better list of genres you can find in the game world.

Action
Adventure
Strategy
RPG
Indie
Massively Multiplayer
Platformer
Casual
Simulation
Racing
Sports

Sk, the lego part was a joke. And the genres I left out belong in not mentioned above.

I personally like warfare games. I've come to have a strong liking to SWBF, so, yeah, warfare is my fav. Don't get me wrong, I like LEGO games as much as the next guy. :P

Thought up a great mod, instead of people characters in swbf, have lego characters! Why didn't I think that up before?

November 10, 2012, 04:28:58 PM #22 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 04:31:41 PM by Josh
Buckler that led me to lego star wars. Im taking about in SWBF a mod that makes you a lego character. (I got that game)

Quote from: Josh on November 10, 2012, 04:28:58 PM
Buckler that led me to lego star wars. Im taking about in SWBF a mod that makes you a lego character. (I got that game)

so, you want star wars where you are a lego character...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Not me persay, but, people enjoy legos. I think many people would download it. But not just a lego character a lego star wars lego character.

The Lego games are fun.

I dig the bouncy walk animations and brick expolsions.

The retail version is so much better than a mod could ever be.

-edit... btw, voted warfare, but wanted stratagy added to it.

Sorry if your favorite is not up here. I tried to just pick the most basic ones. Now a days there are combinations of genres, if I did them all we would have 387432 different ones to choose from.

Quote from: tirpider on November 10, 2012, 06:03:27 PM
The Lego games are fun.

I dig the bouncy walk animations and brick expolsions.

The retail version is so much better than a mod could ever be.

-edit... btw, voted warfare, but wanted stratagy added to it.

I too like the LSW games, I own the LSW trilogy you could say.  :P

As for the warfare with strategy thing, that would be awesome. A game where you can make a difference on the battlefield, and off it at the same time! Like coordinating guys while in the heat of battle (on a grander scale though).  :D

There is one game that might be like that that comes to mind, its where you play as a toy soldier. I tried it from game fly and HATED it so I barely played it. Im not sure if you do play as someone shooting but it might be worth checking out. Also there was a stratagy star wars game.