Revan - Star Wars Fan Film

Started by TheGangstarTY, August 15, 2015, 09:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So this came out 19 days ago and I find it fantastic. It's pretty much what happened between Kotor and Swtor.

This is a fan made film (obviously) but it's extremely well made too. I'm sure all of you Star Wars fans will love it! Just finished watching it and it's brilliant!
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

August 15, 2015, 11:03:14 AM #1 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:19:20 AM by Carbon27
This is really cool!  I love the Old Republic era and could never get into "The Old Republic" because my internet is too slow, as well as the time it would take to complete.  I don't won't to waste my money on a book that had such a bad use of the exile.  So, I don't know the whole story.  :dry:

I'm almost 20 minutes in, and so far it's really good for a fan film. 

On a related note, am I the only one who has heard the rumors of the remastered KoTOR games?  It doesn't seem like the rumors are true, but it has potential to be. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

SWTOR is incredibly underrated. Sure, EA is gonna gouge you for all the premium stuff, except when you realize you don't actually need any of it. The game is STILL fun without it. You should definitly play it when your PC can handle it. Awesome story and awesome PVP.

Quote from: Carbon27 on August 15, 2015, 11:03:14 AM
This is really cool!  I love the Old Republic era and could never get into "The Old Republic" because my internet is too slow, as well as the time it would take to complete.  I don't won't to waste my money on a book that had such a bad use of the exile.  So, I don't know the whole story.  :dry:

I'm almost 20 minutes in, and so far it's really good for a fan film. 

On a related note, am I the only one who has heard the rumors of the remastered KoTOR games?  It doesn't seem like the rumors are true, but it has potential to be.

I really do like that fan film. It was incredibly well made. I hope you enjoyed it ;)

Although I have seen this if this is what you mean:
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

Quote from: TheGangstarTY on August 16, 2015, 04:09:59 PM
Although I have seen this if this is what you mean:

No, I mean the original KoTOR (And I would assume the second sometime after) is rumored to be resold for Xbox One and PS4 (And I would assume PC).  The game I also heard MAY get a heavy patch adding content and other such related things.

I mean, it is possible.  KoTORs have been given a lot of attention lately.  Remember KII's recent patch?  K1 Going on android?  And if it is, I think we can expect that story to go cannon.  And hopefully changed.  (Exile being LSM, instead of LSF).

I'm about as hyped for a new or remastered KOTOR as a little kid about to go to a candy store. 

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!