SWBF War - Week 3 - Battle for the Death Star

Started by Breakdown, November 18, 2010, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Burning Sun on November 18, 2010, 07:11:08 PM
sweatness the empire cant win this time cause they only win cause they got a flying guy now thatll have no effect so they will get beaten
Correction we win because were just amazing

sweatness the empire cant win this time cause they only win cause they got a flying guy now thatll have no effect so they will get beaten
How long are you going to ride that excuse?  ::)
You can run, but you'll die tired.

November 18, 2010, 08:36:07 PM #17 Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 09:14:04 PM by Festus
 Im really excited for this I hope Empire wins!.............. again  :P

Thanks. That bit of wisdom there was much appreciated. ;)

Quote from: SchTicK on November 18, 2010, 08:53:03 AM
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!
I'm not part of the Rebel Alliance! I'm on the Empire's side! It's true! I'm imperial through and through!
Quote from: Rhino on November 18, 2010, 08:58:40 AMA traitor to all things Star Wars in heaven and on earth. *glares balefully at Kelmarrie*
You will suffer for this!
Quote from: Fire on November 18, 2010, 04:04:45 PM
Kelle your unfaithfullness disturbs me. :ohmy: Guards feed her to the Rancor! The Rebels will dominate this battle!
Hey! Not so fast! I was merely pointing out that Vader is sometimes a bit of a social disaster. Just look at all those people getting choked out! And choking people isn't equivalent to blowing up a planet. Now, I really don't blame old Darth Vader too much. If I had my limbs slices off, burnt alive in lava, and slapped back together, I'd be a little wacko too - not to say Vader is wacko. He's just a little... well.. peculiar with his comments and speeches? I dunno.. maybe you guys are right. Maybe I'm just a rebellious imperial that is on the wrong side and only worth rancor food. But seriously. When Darth Vader says "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force," doesn't that make you laugh? How does that comment even fit in? Am I wrong? Am I missing something?   [spoiler]Jetpacks are for comebacks! I make it a rule for myself that as long as my team's reinforcement count is lower, it's partially okay to jet. But if my team is winning, there's no reason to jet unless we only own 1 command post on a big map. Besides, it's no fun when all imperial players choose jets and try to end the map quickly. It's the funnest when it comes down to the wire! [/spoiler]

The jets still have the advantage of high evasiveness and a shotgun. The room may be small but I don't think it is small enough to diminish the jets power of flight.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I'll see if I can get the ol' G5 port forwarded again. As of now I can host Saturday night at 7 PM EST, but things might come up.

Perhaps you could set me as a tentative host Breakdown?

Quote from: Mac on November 19, 2010, 05:58:25 AM
I'll see if I can get the ol' G5 port forwarded again. As of now I can host Saturday night at 7 PM EST, but things might come up.

Perhaps you could set me as a tentative host Breakdown?

Sure!

Quote from: THE EV3NT on November 18, 2010, 08:26:10 PM
How long are you going to ride that excuse?  ::)

Im going to use that excuse for a very long time cause its true

Quote from: Burning Sun on November 19, 2010, 01:04:16 PM
Im going to use that excuse for a very long time cause its true
Haha ok. Jets are tricky to play against but they do have a weakness that I've figured out :P I can teach you how to counter jets sometime if you want. Get on sometime this saturday in the afternoon and I'll teach you.

I can summarize bacaras *training session* in a few words.

How To counter jets: LEARN TO AIM AT MOVING TARGETS

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 19, 2010, 03:10:22 PM
I can summarize bacaras *training session* in a few words.

How To counter jets: LEARN TO AIM AT MOVING TARGETS
...um no actually. Since when have you been on my case Soap? Jesus...I'm just trying to help a fellow mac gamer. That so hard to do without being ridiculed?

Cease the arguing.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Quote from: Jedikiller on November 19, 2010, 03:50:57 PM
Cease the arguing.
He started it!  ::) lol just kidding, I'm not a child. Alright, I'll stop.
[mergedate]1290210871[/mergedate]
Quote from: THE EV3NT on November 19, 2010, 03:54:31 PM
He started it!  ::) lol just kidding, I'm not a child. Alright, I'll stop.
Is the war going to be this weekend or the next?

Sorry gree is was trying to get burning sun to stop complaining about the rules.