an idea of mine

Started by jdee-barc, September 02, 2010, 11:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was able to get Aayla Securas' tentacles to attach but now have forgoten how. When I did that they streched to the ground so that is the reason I moved on from that attempt. I might try again.

Napseeker released a fixed for BF1 Aayla model that removes the bones from her tentacles.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Starting Multiplayer compatibility now
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

This is looking nice, will download it. Maybe even run a couple of GR servers for it.

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

I haven't released it yet. but you can expect new worlds such as: Mygeeto, Mustafar, Utapau, Felucia, Coruscant, Polis Massa, and others. Now I have the TFU sides
TFU Imperial Navy Commando: DC-15S Carbine, DC-17 Hand Blaster, Thermal Detonators
Stormtrooper Assault: T-21 Blaster, Minimag PTL, Frag Grenade, Mines
Imperial Clone Pilot: DC-17 Hand Blaster, Fusion Cutter, Time Bomb
Imperial Navy Commando Sniper DC-15X Sniper Rifle, DC-15S Carbine, Frag Grenade, Supply Dispenser
Imperial Jumptrooper: DC-15S Carbine, EMP Launcher, Thermal Detonator, Haywire Detonator
Militia sides
Militia Sabotouer: DH-17 Blaster Carbine, DC-17 Hand Blaster, Thermal Detonators, Concussion Grenade
Militia Heavy trooper: DC-17 Hand Blaster, Missile Launcher
Militia Trooper: Pike, Frag Grenade, Fusion Cutter
Militia Elite: Chaingun, Frag Grenade, Melee Attack
Bothan Spy: that weird rifle that shoots little minirockets that kill people, disguise kit, remote seismic charges, grappling hook
Heroes: Star Killer, and a Militia Commander with a flamethrower.
Current Projects:

UPDATE: multiplayer works, but I'm not sure if it's fully stable.  This also allows you to have the mod and be able to run another mod, like the Elite Sides or Star Fire mods.
New maps included/ported from BF2
Mustafar
Mygeeto
Utapau
Polis Massa
Jedi Temple
Kashyyyk Beachead

New Maps currently being worked on/ported
Naboo Prototype
Theed (bf2 theed)
Sullust
Geonosis: Trap

Geonosis: trap is based on the Stock Geonosis map. Except: there are about 5 more Technounion ships and there is no spire and more open space for a large battle, In CW Your only vehicles are a single AT-TE, and a LAAT/i GUnship. Your command base is a Theta-Class Shuttle that ran out of fuel and had to land. You have to go up against a whole legion of droids and geonosians. They have Dwarfspiders, AATS, and Hailfire Droids.
Current Projects:

I am here to help you test multiplayer.

October 24, 2010, 05:50:26 PM #22 Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 05:45:44 PM by jdee-barc
I'll put it up on mpcgamers once i solve a mysterious crashing problem with the GCW era. I also have to redo my conversion of Utapau (the AT-RT doesn't work, so I'll replace it with something)
[mergedate]1287172624[/mergedate]
UPDATE. I'll post the files up soon
Photos of: 212th phase 1 troopers, Storm Commando on GEonsis, new Commander unit, Rebel SpecForce Marine with original launcher and Rebel LAAT

Error note: converted maps have no vehicles yet, except for the edited bespin and Geonosis custom map
[mergedate]1287362562[/mergedate]
NEW INFORMATION
There will also be GCW Era on Kamino, Geonosis, and CW era on Hoth and Endor. Not sure if it's needed, but whatever.
Where can I find KOTOR player models?
[mergedate]1287534847[/mergedate]
Now porting Felucia, Death Star, and testing Kashyyyk Beachhead
Current Projects: