Casanova's topic

Started by casanova, October 29, 2009, 02:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 29, 2009, 02:19:22 PM Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 02:29:49 PM by casanova
greetings everyone!

some of you might know me. I remember the old droideka from jms and TL20, how?
and the legendary jedikiller, invertus: that xfire guy i've been talking to lately :D.
and dresh ofc. Maybe some others but i'm lazy and the thing is that people change
their names to often.

Well... what do you need to know about me?
I am/was the leader and one of the founders together with jediequester and dutchy
of the clan TLF (clan in lotrc)
we have 27 members atm, 20000 posts at forum, 1year survival so far

Anyways... I have been playing swbf for years now. from the time it came out.
I only played ps2 at first but wanted to try out pc version cause online
must be hell of fun. And it was!
Hmm.. i used to be in TL20 (droideka and people from <how> already left then)
and in MsC but it seems they gave up their hope, now that treasarion is gone...
But i can keep talking about swbf history for hours so i prefer to compensate it.

Moving on: i like playing online games with friends. cod4 and swbf in particular.
I also own tf2. besides online gaming i like to occupy myself with the good essences of life.
one of my hobbies is windsurfing this is what i do most often. now winter is approaching and it's getting only more colder watersports aren't really all that pleasant anymore. and thats where gaming comes in. I like to play single player games too, currently beating assasins creed and batman arkham asylum. Always been fan of batman sins i was a little i kept collecting dolls and comics of it. I watched every movie at least 20 times. And still i'm obsessed with it. I prefer the old movies over the new ones ofc. good old jack nicolson is much better at joker and jim carrey as the riddler :P.

Theres much more to tell but i prefer to tell you over vent or xfire for if you happened to be interested. hit me up on xfire (nightjunky) or global post reply (easyer :P)

fyi: i currently game on a msi GX720 gaming laptop. i found out about the site through thisiswar.co.uk and star wars day. Joined cause i want to get closer with the swbf community and make this site have another member :D

Hey CasaNova, welcome to the site! :wave: Nice to see you around.

I remember playing games with you and TL20. Good times, even though you all destroyed me :P

Hope to see you at Day of SWBF!

Quoteand the legendary jedikiller
haha, thanks :P

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Hola Casanova ;)  and :hmph: I was in JMS for a long time as well! :P

Welcome to MPC!
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

greeting, JMS/TL20 veteran! good to see guys back form the glory days!

You sound like a pretty cool guy Casanova, welcome to the site! :cheers:

Welcome to MPC casanova!

#TYBG

a quick hi from me. i am cull in game.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Wouldn't have thought ancient vanir was still breathing, hello mate!

I think I remember playing some games with you, and yes I was in TL20 before it fell apart, it was a great clan  :cheers:

Welcome to MPC, if you haven't heard about the Day of SWBF yet click here for more info: www.dayofswbf.mpcgamers.com
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Welcome to MPC, love the sig :D

Quote from: casanova on October 30, 2009, 04:45:36 AM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Wouldn't have thought ancient vanir was still breathing, hello mate!

breathing yet, though im dead more than alive, if you get my meaning ;) ill be looking to change that xD