Ginev Converted/Created models.(WIP) Swtor rocks (latest pictures)

Started by Ginev, August 23, 2015, 01:55:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here i will showing some already made models i convert or create on my own.Later i will show pictures of my next maps here.I hope you like them.

Free Radical Battlefront 3 HoundsTooth (Bossk ship)
   (fully working for BF1/2)

Free Radical Droid Gunship

Free Radical CIS AAT hover tank

Free Radical CIS Droideka

Free Radical Boba Fett

Free Radical Hoth Rebel Trooper

DICE NEW BATTLEFRONT E11 Blaster (extracted from the Alpha of the game)

My Own created Star destroyer+hangar (Soon will make interior)

The ship is not too much detailed cuz there will be an interior inside and all this will be one model cuz i want to make destroyable capital ships.

Swtor Converted rocks from the game:

Soon ill upload and more.I get my hands on DICe new Battlefront guns and xwing.Soon will convert them :)

Fantastic! About time some more people started exploiting the treasure of Free Radical's assets.
I'm particularly interested in the potential of sone of the map props.

Keep up he good work!

Nice!  Those models are looking good, and like Unit said:
Quote from: Unit 33 on August 23, 2015, 03:43:58 AM
About time some more people started exploiting the treasure of Free Radical's assets.
Just a fair warning, be careful about the DICE stuff though.  If someone from there notices, you will have to take them down.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on August 23, 2015, 06:46:41 AM
Nice!  Those models are looking good, and like Unit said:Just a fair warning, be careful about the DICE stuff though.  If someone from there notices, you will have to take them down.

Indeed--we should not have any public links.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yes dont worry.About DICE stuff i wont give download links.Also this models are not extracted by me.One other guy on the internet extract them.I just convert them to obj-msh cuz i wanna see how they look in BF2 engine :D
I have to say they look great with some shiny effect.Great models.About Free Radical models the guy who have the final release of the game,he released this models cuz his friend (ex Free Radical employee) said that there is no danger to release them.Thats why i just need to find someone to make them playable and i can release them.

If someone can convert character models please PM me.We really need someone for this.I can convert only props.