[WIP] Umbara: Shadow Forest

Started by Sereja, July 05, 2015, 07:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So yes, this my Umbara project, which perhaps, I may start to make.

Umbara, is the dark jungle planet, from Clone Wars series. The enviroment of this forest, have very "alien" looks, and give to the map, some unique charm. So, let's see what this beauty project may looks:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
[spoiler][/spoiler]
The dark forest look's nice, and walking around there, is very exiting ::). The trees, was maded with Scultpris, and finished with XSI, so it was some kind of solvation for making unsimmetrical, living nature models. I am also add some jungle sound for this, so the enviroment looks totaly "alive". The forest area, include highway, since it will the main part of my map, and it will be the place, where the all action happens. Unfortunaly, the umbaran airbase, which also was placed there, will be only "take off" place. It's huge and have lot of empty space in central area, so long runing thru it, could be bored :sick:. The game, didn't let me to have more then 16 CP's, and this well maded place will be mostly out of action. Perhaps it's deserve it's own map, like "Umbara: Airbase" or so.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
For now, I will try to place more models and effect's, and to figure out why everything is crash all the way...  :confused:
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

July 05, 2015, 07:16:10 AM #1 Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 07:17:41 AM by Phobos
This looks phenomenal!  :ph34r: I see another masterpiece in progress, the alien design and buildings look great, nice work! :tu:

This is amazing, Sereja! I may have to pick up a copy of swbf1 just to play your maps. The air base looks incredible.

If you need an accurate Clone Z95 Headhunter with animations for this map, let me know. I can hook you up   ;)

Why are you not getting paid to make maps yet?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You know, if you ever get steam ill seriously buy you star wars battlefront 2  so we can get some awesome maps on there to.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Thank's, I will try to make this map not just beauty, but also playable, and it's always much harder...
Quote from: Snake on July 05, 2015, 07:47:24 AM
Why are you not getting paid to make maps yet?
A copyrights agreement perhaps.  :whip:
Quote from: 411Remnant on July 05, 2015, 10:55:39 AM
You know, if you ever get steam ill seriously buy you star wars battlefront 2  so we can get some awesome maps on there to.
Actualy, I have SWBF2, but modding is too complicated for me, and I like to play SWBF1 much more :shrug:.
Quote from: JazzMaster on July 05, 2015, 07:31:19 AM
This is amazing, Sereja! I may have to pick up a copy of swbf1 just to play your maps. The air base looks incredible.

If you need an accurate Clone Z95 Headhunter with animations for this map, let me know. I can hook you up   ;)
Well, this game, is realy deserve to be installed. I am afraid, the low visibility range, and lot of obstacles, make this map not realy comfortable for fighters. Only "helicopter like" flyers, like LAAT, may survive in such jungle long enough.
  Ah, I remember to try animate your y-wing. I guess it's still in progress.  8)

This is better than the guy who created such map for BAttlefront 2.Amazing job and amazing models.

Thank's, especialy if those guy using some of my models.  ;)

Oh my goodness this is amazing!!!! The moment I saw those episodes of TCW I thought it would make an excellent SWBF map and now you've done it!

I absolutely can not wait to play this!!!

Kit Fisto lives!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This little update, is surely makes Umbara, even more realistic. Perhaps, one of the most exotic vehicle, I ever made:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
It's realy cute, I guess...

:o That's it, I'm done. :worship: :worship:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Speechless..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder