login

Author Topic: SWBF 1; Starting a Game  (Read 2154 times)

~PFE~ Sam Leader / ply1

• IA Group
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DET1-participant Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SWBF 1; Starting a Game
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2015, 09:51:21 AM »
Go ingame, select profil, multiplayers, internet, (want to create a gamespy account) press NO, join servers online
 :moo:

Dev1114

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Dev1114
  • Origin ID: Devjorcra
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2015, 09:58:31 AM »
Yeah but there is no servers online, even though the website says there is.

~PFE~ Sam Leader / ply1

• IA Group
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards DET1-participant Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2015, 09:59:36 AM »
check your email box. I will give you an information

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Administered events in ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2015, 04:22:00 PM »
check your email box. I will give you an information
Majesty,
I would prefer that if you are helping someone with a solution you don't send them to their message box.  The tech support section is meant to be set up so that all people can help others and so that there is documentation for later.

Did you use the GameMaster Auto-installer or did you install it manually?  Also, I vaguely remember getting binkw32.dll errors once in while while trying to start Battlefront but I can't remember why... even though I remember it being in there.  I think it had something to do with the .exe being funky.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Norwood

• BOB.ldr.Mirky
  • SWBFSpy Engagement
  • Frequent Poster
  • Long live the BOBclan!
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Mirky!
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 5151166
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: PatriotNorwood
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2015, 05:54:54 PM »
Did you use the GameMaster Auto-installer or did you install it manually?  Also, I vaguely remember getting binkw32.dll errors once in while while trying to start Battlefront but I can't remember why... even though I remember it being in there.  I think it had something to do with the .exe being funky.
Yeah, I had that issue, and I manually installed. The first release of the patched exe didn't work right with the DVD version of the game. For me it was fixed with Anyder's fixed version of the .exe that he released shortly after. I also remember some people saying it was fixed, (For them anyways.) by moving the bink32.dll. (Not sure why.) Let me know if I need to clarify.
Quote from: Napoleon Bonaparte
The internet will revolutionize the world.
Join the BOBclan!
Proud member of the BOBclan since April 16, 2014.