login

Author Topic: Break out the champagne  (Read 502 times)

DarthMuffinMix

• Awards Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Break out the champagne
« on: April 09, 2016, 08:58:36 AM »
After about 40 hours of playing, I realized that I had dug myself into a fairly deep hole, with a K/D of 0.38.  I blame this on a love of the Walker Assault maps, eschewing of vehicle and hero powerups, a focus on team objectives over self-preservation, and an admittedly vast number of unfortunate decisions.

Also, in moments of panic I tend to hit two adjacent PC keys, simultaneously triggering both my jetpack and a grenade.
I then travel comically on the same arc as the grenade, which explodes and kills me upon landing. This happens a lot.

However, through several weeks of careful game management and unashamedly blatant self-interest, I have finally attained a win ratio of 50% and K/D of 1.0. So let it now be known to the world - that I have striven for mediocrity and achieved it!

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Rayce_Skykiller
Re: Break out the champagne
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2016, 11:12:34 AM »
You exceeded it, 1.0 is really really good.

SamRussell

• {YAK}
  • Hi, Im Sam...
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Origin ID: 1111
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2016, 06:24:12 PM »
*Pop*

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2016, 06:54:46 PM »
Nice work muffin  :cheers:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Unit 33

• Co-Admin
  • Lavish Poster
  • 100% Fresh fruit
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 287863
  • PSN: Ansifen
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 03:53:42 AM »
:huzzah: You did us proud,lad lass.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:09:14 AM by Led »