login

Author Topic: In-Game Skin Changer Mod v0.5 Beta  (Read 1809 times)

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Rayce_Skykiller
In-Game Skin Changer Mod v0.5 Beta
« on: April 18, 2015, 06:56:41 PM »

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1276

This is something I've been working on for a while. With the increased demand of this mod, I decided to release what I finished so far of it. This mod adds new commands to the v1.3 Patch's fake console which will allow you to change the appearance of classes in-game.

Here is a video demonstration:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3Zc4o9xDQgo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3Zc4o9xDQgo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:48:22 PM by Commander Awesome »

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards DET1-admin To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
Re: In-Game Skin Changer Mod v0.5 Beta
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 07:23:05 PM »

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1276

This is something I've been working on for a while. With the increased demand of this mod, I decided to release what I finished so far of it. This mod adds new commands to the v1.3 Patch's fake console which will allow you to change the appearance of classes in-game.

Here is a video demonstration:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zc4o9xDQgo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zc4o9xDQgo?hl=en_US&amp;amp;version=3</a>

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I've moved the topic where it belongs ;)

I'll check it later. Does it work multiplayer ? Or only singleplayer
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

| WhatsApp: +34 602 67 61 20

SWBFSpy Info Website: http://info.swbfspy.com

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 08:57:47 PM »
I know it works on SP. As for MP I'm not entirely sure. However, since it's just a visual thing it'll probably work fine. And don't worry, there will be a BF1 version as well.  ;)

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Administered events in ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2015, 11:17:47 PM »
That's cool.  Are all those legions functional?  That would be amazing to be able to use any of them whenever you wanted.
I was just thinking that Sleepkiller did something like this for BF1 (I believe it was called "Legion Changer" or something).  I don't think it was to the extent that yours was however (from what I saw in your video).
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 11:34:54 AM »
That's cool.  Are all those legions functional?  That would be amazing to be able to use any of them whenever you wanted.
I was just thinking that Sleepkiller did something like this for BF1 (I believe it was called "Legion Changer" or something).  I don't think it was to the extent that yours was however (from what I saw in your video).
I'm not sure what you mean by 'functional'. Yes, you can use any of them whenever you want. And Sleepkiller was my inspiration for this. I saw the potential.

Snake

• So little free time, so much to mod..
  • Moderators
  • Internet Addict
  • "Play to win, not to not lose"
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • =AaTc=
    • Awards
  • PSN: Octa-king
  • Tunngle ID: aatcsnake
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 12:04:29 PM »
Nice work man!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 04:41:08 PM »
Update: it turns out, according to someone from Gametoast, it IS online-compatible.

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Administered events in ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 06:29:13 PM »
Cool!
By functional, I just meant I saw a lot of buttons and wondered if they all worked yet. :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 06:30:30 PM »
Cool!
By functional, I just meant I saw a lot of buttons and wondered if they all worked yet. :)
Yes.