Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 387 times)

Deku73

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi all
« on: April 14, 2015, 01:31:21 PM »
I am deku73, a new user in this forum, I play SWB online since 2008, and I love it.
I like also battlefield franchise and some playstation games like Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted, etc.

I am from spain and studying english at highschool therefore I have some mistakes when I write in english.

I hope having fun with this community playing this great game.  :D

~PFE~ Sam Leader / ply1

• IA Group
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
Welcome on this community mi amigo  :moo:  :cheers:

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Skykiller_Legacy
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 02:12:19 PM »
Welcome to the Front! *Salutes*

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »
I am deku73, a new user in this forum, I play SWB online since 2008, and I love it.
I like also battlefield franchise and some playstation games like Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted, etc.

I am from spain and studying english at highschool therefore I have some mistakes when I write in english.

Haha the level of english taught in Spain is quite low, just to let the others know =P (I'll say that i've been into an academy for years and last year i got the C1 certificate xd)

Bienvenido al foro
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

Carbon27

• WgT
  • Advanced Member
  • So little to do and so much time to do it
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xXCarbon27Xx
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 02:48:45 PM »

I'm from America, and your English is better than (correct: Comparison, then is for time, such as "Then, he played SWBF") the English of most people I know.  :P

Anyways, welcome! :cheers:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 06:28:48 PM by The Grammar Police »

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!