login

Author Topic: Problem with gamemaster  (Read 353 times)

Deku73

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Problem with gamemaster
« on: April 14, 2015, 10:20:53 AM »
Hi I am a new user in this forum, I love SWBF.

I want play online with gamemaster, but when I install it, my game crashes, I only can play offline when I uninstall gamemaster, is really annoying.

Can someone help me with this problem?

PD:Sorry if my english is bad

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
Re: Problem with gamemaster
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 10:56:28 AM »
Welcome. :)
Is your game the 1.2 version or 1.0 (comes on three cds)? Also are you using Windows 7 or a different version?

To avoid crashing I have to start my game like this; https://youtu.be/k22drTj7Lk4

I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Deku73

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 01:01:13 PM »
Thanks for  helping.

I have got the game with 3 CDs, and I use Windows 7.

I tried to start the game like you showed on the video, but It still crashes.

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 01:26:46 PM »
I think you need to reinstall the game then install the official 1.2 patch first. You need to find the correct one for your game language.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)