login

Author Topic: Computer for modding  (Read 1025 times)

(C4)Ldr.PhantomBunny

• The Bunny, that is a Phantom
  • "When in doubt, C4"- Jamie Hyneman
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: TheTokenNegro
Computer for modding
« on: March 28, 2015, 09:15:53 PM »
Heyo! I am looking for a good computer (preferably laptop) that would be good for modding, and won't cost more than a used car. Any input is appreciated.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards DET1-admin To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
Re: Computer for modding
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 04:19:56 AM »
Heyo! I am looking for a good computer (preferably laptop) that would be good for modding, and won't cost more than a used car. Any input is appreciated.
I'm not sure how much that would be (lol) but i think any pc is good for modding, but apparently those with NVIDIA will crash ZE, so make sure that the one u pick doesnt have any graphics card of this kind

Here's the thread, in case u wanna read it: http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=4792.0
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 04:31:21 AM by Anyder »
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

| WhatsApp: +34 602 67 61 20

SWBFSpy Info Website: http://info.swbfspy.com

RepComm

• Internet Addict
  • Yeah, I painted that!
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront ICW2 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 03:23:33 PM »
I had NVIDIA graphics card on my old desktop and it ran ZE just fine..
Also, I've had the best luck running the compile ('Munge') on 32bit OS, I even got sound working once I think..

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 03:44:29 PM »
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards DET1-admin To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 04:25:16 PM »
I had NVIDIA graphics card on my old desktop and it ran ZE just fine..
Also, I've had the best luck running the compile ('Munge') on 32bit OS, I even got sound working once I think..
I had nvidia in my old pc and it didnt work, and neither it does in this one :)
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

| WhatsApp: +34 602 67 61 20

SWBFSpy Info Website: http://info.swbfspy.com

(C4)Ldr.PhantomBunny

• The Bunny, that is a Phantom
  • "When in doubt, C4"- Jamie Hyneman
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: TheTokenNegro
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 08:55:01 PM »
Thanks guys! Huuuge help. :tu: I had absolutely no idea what to look for. I will probably get the one listed above. (When I get the money, I'm broke lol) Hopefully, you will see some mods by PhantomBunny soon   :cheers:
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 01:28:41 AM »
Oh, if you want to get something more modern, get one with windows 7 professional, as it has a special windows XP mode.

(It has to be the Professional version.)
Don't believe everything you read on the internet