Author Topic: Hi Everybody  (Read 967 times)

SWBFFAN

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi Everybody
« on: March 28, 2015, 01:59:36 PM »
Hey guys Im new to the site and I found the site while watching a youtube video to download star wars battlefront 1. I played battlefront 2 on PS2 as a kid and just wanted to try the original and hopefully relive battlefront 2. :D Someone in the youtube comment section basically mentioned the site so I decided to check it out. I am 17 and am a senior in high school and graduating this June. Class of 2015! woot woot! lol anyway thanks everyone and take care. :)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Re: Hi Everybody
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 02:05:39 PM »
welcome  :cheers:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

SWBFFAN

• Recruit
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2015, 02:21:58 PM »
Quick question, Can I download the game on this site? If not where can I pick it up?

Gold Man

• Comic Team Moderator and Alpha Clan Retiree
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Just chillin'.
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Bronzium
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: goldman27
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2015, 02:46:22 PM »
Amazon sells the CD copies for $10USD still I believe. (Though Led will probably have that covered by the time I get this posted. :P)

In any case, welcome to the site! Nice to hear of a fellow 2015 grad. Same here man! Class of 2015 FTW! :)

Shoot me a membergroup request if you want to join our Comic Team! :D

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2015, 03:30:14 PM »
Welcome to the site. Unfortunately you can't download battlefront anywhere (legally) but it's cheap on amazon.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

{PLA} Van STING

• Frequent Poster
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2015, 03:51:59 PM »
Welcome! I'm also graduating this year, but in May.

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 04:14:23 PM »
You can also get some good deals on ebay.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Skykiller_Legacy
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »
Welcome to the Front! *Salutes*

I suggest getting the Fan Favorites 1 pack, which comes with both Battlefront  games and Star Wars: Republic Commando, another awesome game, all for about the price of one game. Or for a bit more, there's the Best of PC pack, which has the first Battlefront, Knights of the Old Republic, Jedi Outcast, Empire at War and Republic Commando, all of which are amazing.

EDIT: I almost forgot: Downloading THIS little patch will allow you to play the game online again!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 07:36:27 PM by Commander Awesome »

RepComm

• Internet Addict
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront ICW2 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: rccommandotac
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 08:08:10 PM »
Hi, welcome!
I suggest getting the Fan Favorites 1 pack, which comes with both Battlefront  games and Star Wars: Republic Commando, another awesome game, all for about the price of one game.
I second this. I got the battlefront 1.1 (can't remember if it was cd or DVDs..), later I gave it to my brother when I bought the Fan Favorites so we could play online together. (I have a total of 4 dvds for battlefront now xD)

Norwood

• BOB.ldr.Mirky
  • SWBFSpy Engagement
  • Frequent Poster
  • Long live the BOBclan!
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Mirky!
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 5151166
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: PatriotNorwood
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2015, 09:04:13 PM »
Welcome to the site! :bow:
Join the BOBclan!
Proud member of the BOBclan since April 16, 2014.

(C4)Ldr.PhantomBunny

• The Bunny, that is a Phantom
  • "When in doubt, C4"- Jamie Hyneman
  • Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: TheTokenNegro
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2015, 09:11:27 PM »
I got both SWBF1 and SWBF2 for roughly $5 a piece at Half Price Books. I don't know if you have one in your area, but they are a great place to find older (or newer) inexpensive games.
Crazy people do not know they are crazy. I know that I am crazy, therefore I'm not crazy!! Isn't that crazy?!?

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2015, 04:21:54 AM »
Can't believe i paid 20 for the game lol... (Obviously that was what it costed when it was released in spain, in 2005 #SpainIsDifferent)

Welcome, btw
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)