login

Author Topic: Hey Guys!  (Read 436 times)

Davenport

• The Resident Bird
  • {Alpha}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Captain of The Alpha Clan [TAC]
  • Awards Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • The Alpha Clan
    • Awards
  • PSN: Only_Whisper
  • Steam ID:
Hey Guys!
« on: February 28, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »
Hey all, long time no see.

I'm considering re-installing Battlefront and coming back to play with you guys next Weekend... but I'm not sure yet. After all, I am in my other pursuits...

If I do it then you all will probably see me next weekend but no longer. See ya soon! (maybe)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 04:07:05 PM by Ultimo / Paragon »

Snake

• So little free time, so much to mod..
  • Moderators
  • Internet Addict
  • "Play to win, not to not lose"
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • =AaTc=
    • Awards
  • PSN: Octa-king
  • Tunngle ID: aatcsnake
Re: Hey Guys!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 08:55:50 PM »
It's always a pleasure for people to revisit now and then, especially to play SWBF! But I think the only "returning SWBF players" who should use the welcome center are those who have just joined the site or have been gone many years. Next time you want to let people know you may drop by just post in the SWBF board so the other players can see it and can possibly organize a game or two. Cya around!  :)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

{Alpha} Kiwi

• Frequent Poster
  • Awards DET1-participant Administrated the ICW6 Participated in the ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 Participated in the ICW5 ICW4 Participant ICW2 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Alpha Clan Site
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 10:00:27 PM »
hiya! welcome back  :cheer:

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Rayce_Skykiller
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »
Welcome back to the Front!