login

Author Topic: A Tatooine Christmas v1.0  (Read 631 times)

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
A Tatooine Christmas v1.0
« on: January 04, 2015, 06:20:19 PM »
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Anyder

• Learning Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards DET1-admin To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
| SWBFSpy Manager | Learning Manager | SWBFGamers Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

| WhatsApp: +34 602 67 61 20

SWBFSpy Info Website: http://info.swbfspy.com

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
Re: A Tatooine Christmas v1.0
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 09:35:38 PM »
I will try to put a couple pictures up tomorrow.  The first one is my profile picture.

I feel bad because I rushed at the end and could not correct some of the problems that arose before I absolutely had to submit this mod.  I intend to release a 1.1 with some bugfixes.  The biggest one is not really being able to see the Freeze Gun -- It's short range and has high push.  This had more potential.

Ideas:
-I wanted the Grinch instead of Tuskens but the model was missing because of Google changing links
-I wanted elves but waited too long to even ask for a model :(
-Wanted a different sky and some dome additions
-Did not test for balance
-I wanted more weapon variety and to edit the Imperial side.  I had a couple ideas for weapons but never implemented them and couldn't find my old sides that are stuck on my old comp.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Snake

• So little free time, so much to mod..
  • Moderators
  • Internet Addict
  • "Play to win, not to not lose"
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • =AaTc=
    • Awards
  • PSN: Octa-king
  • Tunngle ID: aatcsnake
Re: A Tatooine Christmas v1.0
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 01:27:36 AM »
I like it, good job!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder