Author Topic: Master Modder Title  (Read 1033 times)

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
Master Modder Title
« on: November 19, 2014, 05:35:27 PM »
Well, I was wondering what exactly do u have to do to be a "Master Modder"
I think that some people in the website deserve this title (but correct me if im wrong...) such as DEAGLE, Napseeker or Cull.

I was looking at the downloads section and i found out that some people have their own (sub)category but no master modder title.

Does someone else think like i do ?
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

Unit 33

• Co-Admin
  • Lavish Poster
  • EA SHILL
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 287863
  • PSN: Ansifen
  • Steam ID:
Re: Master Modder Title
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 05:41:34 PM »
The members of the group are assigned by an admin.

I feel like it's a group that's been somewhat neglected and we (the community) should draw up a list of who has rightfully earned the title.

Davenport

• The Resident Bird
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Formerly Ultimo
  • Awards Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Only_Whisper
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 05:55:56 PM »
If we're talking about drawin' up a list like Unit said, then I definetely agree DEAGLE, Napseeker and Cull should be in it. I'm gonna go stalkin' 'round for some other names, too.
Long-time SWBF community and clans member.
Formerly of Alpha, FC, and WUSI.

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 06:02:58 PM »
Master Modder title is for a private discussion board. The three people you mention are not active on this site and it makes no sense to give them access to that board.

There are recognized in other ways though, such as having their own downloads category--although that it more of an organizational issue.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Unit 33

• Co-Admin
  • Lavish Poster
  • EA SHILL
  • Awards Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Recognizes an exceptional artist on this site. To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • GR ID: 287863
  • PSN: Ansifen
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 03:03:21 AM »
How do we distinguish someone as a master modder? There are a few active modders on the site who aren't on the listů  :shady:

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:06:00 AM »
Feel free to add whoever you like :)
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:40:18 PM »
Congratz Epifire & 411Remnant !! :cheers:
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

Epifire

• Master Modder
  • Frequent Poster
  • Didn't know I was a Mandalorian did ya :P
  • Awards Admin for SWBFgamers.com ICW Tournament
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 05:33:48 PM »
Congratz Epifire & 411Remnant !! :cheers:

Thank you guys!

If it wasn't for BF1 and this community I probably wouldn't be doing what I do now and pursuing game development as a career. Crazy to think how much time has passed since then when I started. Heck we were still MPC Gamers back then.  :XD:

For how much you guys have all done to keep the community alive, has been one of the coolest things for me to see. I'm usually here there and everywhere (and taking a year to complete something) but being able to come back here is always a comfort. You guys are the best.  :wub:
photobucket limit image removed

411Remnant

• Master Modder
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »
Thank you so much for this title! It truly is an honor!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • The Chosen One
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 01:10:05 AM »
Congrats both of you!

Davenport

• The Resident Bird
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Formerly Ultimo
  • Awards Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Only_Whisper
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 08:10:51 AM »
Oh! Congratz guys!
Long-time SWBF community and clans member.
Formerly of Alpha, FC, and WUSI.