login

Author Topic: ICW4 Week 6  (Read 3431 times)

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • Just Registered
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ICW4 Week 6
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 02:44:29 PM »
GGs and I'm glad I got to play even though the last game was so laggy I couldn't move, nades and missiles were invisible, etc.

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 08:03:58 PM »
Good games today everyone!  Happy to be a part of them.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Oven

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2014, 10:06:38 AM »
FC takes CC
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-=(212) Nixo=-

• The Original
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 SWBF LeaderBoards 2-third ICW4 Participant ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2014, 10:14:46 AM »
Just to clarify -> Rage left due to PC issues and Oven stopped playing for YAK to make it a 4vs4 halfway through.
GG though!

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2014, 10:25:35 AM »
That was a really fun game, lot's of good little fights in it. Thanks everyone,
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • Just Registered
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2014, 10:36:50 AM »
Just to clarify -> Rage left due to PC issues and Oven stopped playing for YAK to make it a 4vs4 halfway through.
GG though!
I should not have played and just sat out to avoid confusion. I was able to play about 2 minutes before my laptop overheated and I couldn't move (my screen was spinning and getting stuck) and only about 10 FPS so i had to leave. And then while i was messaging Oven on xfire my PC crashed and I got the blue screen of death :O
Too bad i couldn't play very much but GGs this week.

Kelle`

• Frequent Poster
  • Tightrope Cakewalk
  • Awards DET1-participant Participated in the ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 Participated in the ICW5 ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2014, 03:59:20 PM »
YAK takes Nar Shaddaa.
We all decided to make a game out of it. It was fun!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
(Ltin died to even the score at 199-199 for start.)

Ltin

• Greyscale Trout
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Wololo
  • Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »
Thats it! ICW4 is over! GG! Twas fun!
I recorded some of the last match (from a low vantage point -_-)