Author Topic: Tunngle Connection Issues  (Read 433 times)

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Rayce_Skykiller
Tunngle Connection Issues
« on: April 04, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »
I've been wanting to play online with you guys but once I get to the level, it says "connection to host lost", is there a quick fix to this or is there a complicated physical problem? (I've got a Belkin router so i'm worried.)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Re: Tunngle Connection Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 03:59:37 PM »
Can you see the game lobby and post a screen shot for us?  And also make a screen shot where it says connection lost?

If you have been modding a lot, you should  check to see if you have the stock files in place.  Having a mod can cause a crash.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Commander Awesome

• SWBF 1&2 Modder
  • Moderators
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Addicted to Battlefront since 2006.
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: AaTc_CmdrAwesome
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Rayce_Skykiller
Re: Tunngle Connection Issues
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 04:24:29 PM »
Here you go (For some reason the I couldn't get a pic of the in-game lobby, but it looked pretty normal with around 6-7 servers, I chose the SWBFGamers sniper tournament, though I chose the SWBFGamers 1.0 style server in the previous attempt.), I made sure my Mission.lvl and such were the stock versions.

EDIT
Got screenshot, still need help.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:57:21 PM by CommanderAwesome »