Snow trooper with goggles down

Started by RepComm, November 16, 2013, 08:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 16, 2013, 08:34:08 PM Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 11:35:25 AM by -ChristmasCommando-
-Edit; Pending fix for model, will be re-uploaded ASAP.

Looks great!
But I bet there's snow on the goggles because they were on his hat.
Under that brim I don't think that's much of a problem.

Still, overall, looks really nice!
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I cleaned up his goggle's glass piece and added transparency, and then hex edited the MSH to have transparency on its material, but it isn't showing up(the transparency part, at least).

Have you tried this guy in game? I can't take pics but he looks like he's doing the karate kid crane technique.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Wait, what?..
I did try him ingame.. Of course that was after a slight adjustment so it would work with one of my test mods (which ended up exploding anyways..)

Is animation totally goofed up?

Woah... I have no idea how that happened..
I didn't rotate bones or anything (except for the image, which I did after export..)

I think the replacement head band wasn't triangulated.. I recently learned that you have to triangulate objects for them to work right. I'll fix it here soon, and adjust the goggle skin to be semi-transparent

The reason of this bug - SWBF2 bones, mixed with SWBF1 basic model pose. That's why I have to reanimate Republic Commando models. (Remove old Envelope and bones, and add new ones).
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: