Serejas driveable Luxury Sail Barge

Started by Sereja, September 21, 2013, 03:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 21, 2013, 03:51:40 PM Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:56:11 PM by Sereja
Serejas driveable Luxury Sail Barge

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1037

This is my, adopted for SWBF1, driveable Luxury Sail Barge (Jabba's Vehicle).
The model, is almost stock. I just close bottom engine door, increase model lenght, change model shape, add new model details, textures, cannons, animation, collision, lowrez, shadow, damage hardpoints, chunks and bump render effect.
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I am also include BF2 animation, but it's untested.

Known bugs: Main turret cannon, have "hp_fire bug" (ordance, appear not exactly, from the fire points). If you know, how to fix this, feel free to reupload it.

You can use it as you wish, but if you release it in your mod, you should credit me!

Credits: me, Sereja.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Great work on a total package, Sereja.

That barge has been in the Mos Eisley shop for years. It's good to see it made it out. :P

8 years to be exact, heh.

All aboard the Sereja train!  :train:

September 21, 2013, 05:13:31 PM #4 Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 05:15:07 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Now i really do think that Sereja is making a Jawa invasion map :o. But either way thats a really good party barge who wants to drive around in style in a awesome party with me OHYA OHYA  :cheer:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Thank's! :)
The new barge, is realy looks nice. I even didn't expect, it could be so, when start to fix it.
Seems I am already upload most of famous Tatooine vehicles (except podrace, perhaps :D), so it is the chance for some Tatooine fans, make a realy new map. I am not sure, if it's make sense for me, to start new real map, when my old WIP is still under construction.
So, have a nice ride! :)

Hurray!
What a fantastic contribution Sereja.

Thank's! :)
Seems, I made it right in time.

So who's working on the Jabba's Sail Barge map? The sarlaacc is in the stock game... :P

whats Sereja gonna make next a flyable crashed Mos Eisley ship, a drivable clone tank, a flyable clone Venator

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on September 23, 2013, 04:29:34 PM
whats Sereja gonna make next a flyable crashed Mos Eisley ship, a drivable clone tank, a flyable clone Venator

Clone tank is already a ride-able vehicle in SWBF. :P Though I wouldn't mind seeing the Dowager Queen re-created, if it were possible.

(For those that aren't Star Wars geeks, Dowager Queen is the crashed ship in the Mos Eisley map and in the films ;))

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dowager_Queen

1. that was the ship i was talkin about

2. im talkin about that giant tank with the wheels on Kashyyyk in episode 3

Those "giant" tank, calls a Turbotank, or Juggernaut, and it was released already, but only as a turret, with separated wheels. So, it's realy need to be fixed, or most likely remaded.
The Dowager Queen, is in terrible condition, but most important thing: creators, just cut out undergraund part of the ship, so I have no idea, how it should look's like. Since there is no any concept art can't be founded in the internet.
Venator, is realy huge republic ship, and it was already released. I do not know, is it driveable or not, because haven't chance to check it out yet. Anyway, drive of such huge things, could be a little bit... out of gameplay, in SWBF.

well there go all my ideas anyone got anything else for Sereja's next project?