Serejas driveable Sandcrowler

Started by Sereja, September 11, 2013, 07:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Serejas driveable Sandcrowler

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1036

This is my, adopted for SWBF1, driveable Sandcrowler.
The model, is almost stock. I just close front entance, add the mining laser cannons, new working treads, collision, chunks and some render effects.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

You can use it as you wish, but if you release it in your mod, you should credit me!

Credits: me, Sereja.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

September 11, 2013, 07:27:26 PM #1 Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 07:31:51 PM by SleepKiller
It's just so... amazing...

I'm officially blown away!

And what map do you have planned for this handy vehicle Sereja? :happy:

Quote from: Kit Fisto on September 11, 2013, 07:46:26 PM
I'm officially blown away!

And what map do you have planned for this handy vehicle Sereja? :happy:
I bet a Jawa invasion of Mos Eisley.  Seriously, this is awesome.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Thank's, guys! :)
I am glad, you like it. There was no plans for now. I just spot today some TIE crowler, and start thinking, why are we still have no any working Sandcrowler? So, I just fastly made it. 8)

You never cease to impress me! :D

Are you planning on doing something with it?

Quote from: DylanRocket on September 12, 2013, 12:38:59 PM
Are you planning on doing something with it?
Quote from: Sereja on September 11, 2013, 07:54:38 PM
Thank's, guys! :)
I am glad, you like it. There was no plans for now. I just spot today some TIE crowler, and start thinking, why are we still have no any working Sandcrowler? So, I just fastly made it. 8)
;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Great job Sereja i like the laser canons on it. You should make a update where you can walk aboard the crawler and go through the actual crawler to the cockpit to drive the crawler.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: Dark_Phantom on September 11, 2013, 07:48:46 PM
I bet a Jawa invasion of Mos Eisley.  Seriously, this is awesome.
Mouse droid infestation (watch an episode of Infested if you think my idea is silly.) Vs. 1 or 3 of these?
Probably just a SP map and force sides to the Mouse droids.

Thank's! :)
Actualy, it's my second uploaded sandcrowler. First one, was with sliced door. Making interrior for him, it's realy hard, so I prefer just drive it. :P
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on September 12, 2013, 01:09:24 PM
Great job Sereja i like the laser canons on it. You should make a update where you can walk aboard the crawler and go through the actual crawler to the cockpit to drive the crawler.
In theory, it's possible, if ZETools could change size and coordinates of Boundig Box (area, inside which one, you may use "drive" button), but as far as I know, Andy, remove any manipulation function with it, in his last versions of ZETools, and make it generated automatic.
Still, I may say, such vehicle, can't be used by AI, because they are may found pilot room, only if they got planings. Planings are static, and can't be connected with vehicle.
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on September 12, 2013, 02:18:28 PM
Mouse droid infestation (watch an episode of Infested if you think my idea is silly.) Vs. 1 or 3 of these?
Probably just a SP map and force sides to the Mouse droids.
How about Jawa shopping map: :rofl:
[spoiler][/spoiler]