Voting closed: August 02, 2013, 05:13:25 PM

Participating clans/groups:
[FC]
{212}
UEF
Enten

Suggest one map per person for the ICW 3 Map Pack
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I think it should have the same maps it had on provious Tourney.
Also, maybe YAK is participating on it (possibly with more representers, but still participating), as FA and Alpha (not sure alpha will participate, though)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

I asked Majesty, he has not interest in entering his clan into the ICW3.

I think that the previous maps were good.  Most SWBF1 and 2 maps plus some of the great mod maps.  I think Coruscant: Streets should definitely be in there.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

OK! Ive come up with an RSVP date, entries/pullouts are allowed until August 1st, 4 days should be enough, the start of the tournament will be on August 7th!

I might be able to participate with YAK(if YAK is joining). Will it be over tunngle?

Quote from: vansting on July 28, 2013, 11:08:09 AM
I might be able to participate with YAK(if YAK is joining). Will it be over tunngle?

I'll make a YAK recruitment thread when I have the time.  Helios, we may need more than 4 days to get a solid team.

vansting, it will be on Tunngle.

Quote from: Shazam on July 28, 2013, 01:43:21 PM
I'll make a YAK recruitment thread when I have the time.  Helios, we may need more than 4 days to get a solid team.

vansting, it will be on Tunngle.
Ive already given you 4 days.

Quote from: Helios on July 28, 2013, 04:34:31 PM
Ive already given you 4 days.

YAK is a pickup team.  Give them some time to organize, please.

In other news, I have already made YAK and FC private boards.  Use them if you want.  Or not.  I will try to find
all members, but you may need to request to be put in the group.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 28, 2013, 05:08:39 PM #10 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 05:12:47 PM by Helios
Quote from: Buckler on July 28, 2013, 04:57:16 PM
YAK is a pickup team.  Give them some time to organize, please.

In other news, I have already made YAK and FC private boards.  Use them if you want.  Or not.  I will try to find
Ok thats fine, time to take a vote! Old map pack or a new one?

July 28, 2013, 05:31:06 PM #11 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:22:50 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Buckler on July 28, 2013, 04:57:16 PM
I have already made YAK and FC private boards.  Use them if you want.  Or not.  I will try to find

Aye, I'l take in some of that action. I was a member the first one, so of course I'l help out some. I won't be here though in September, but I'l try and make the most of this in August while I can!

Hello,

1. I've been gone for a while. Can someone brief me on what exactly is going on here?

2. I am willing to sign on as an admin, although I can not run this thing.

Is there a community decided head admin? If so, great. If not, I will appoint one. I have already been talking to several candidates about this.

3. It's nice that this got started without my prodding!

ICW Rules are as before.
ICW3 Admins:
Oven
Helios
Shazam

Server Host:
Buckler/Led(thank you)

July 28, 2013, 06:46:09 PM #14 Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:51:08 PM by Oven
I think the best policy is this one:

Helios and Shazam will be the main admins for the ICW3. I.e., they will be the main ones in charge of running things. They are free to appoint whoever they want to be admins for battles. In particular, I am willing to admin battles whenever I am available.

However, it is obvious that a clan-neutral 3rd-party is required to settle disputes about outcomes, rule violations, and so on. This 3rd-party shall be me. If at any point such disputes arise, anyone concerned should please PM me with all the relevant details. I will make a decision and the decision will be official.

Additionally, I'm available for anyone (mods, participants, etc.) to answer questions and give advice on how to run/organize the ICW3. Again sending me a PM is the only surefire way of reaching me, because then it goes to my email, which I check regularly.

One more thing: I can also appoint admins. Those who I talked to a few weeks ago about being admin, if you are interested, just say the word and you already have approval. Others interested should talk to me, Shazam, and Helios.