Author Topic: Leaving  (Read 1346 times)

Black Water

• {212}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • 212th Site
    • Awards
Leaving
« on: July 22, 2013, 04:00:29 PM »
Hi guys, I'm leaving SWBFgamers, life is too busy with my job, and once school starts I'll be dedicated to school, since I'm entering my Junior year and colleges will start looking at my grades. I'll be leaving SWBF too in the next two weeks, or whenever I get a chance to play for one last period of time. After that you might see me once every couple of months. Good luck to all! Had some amazing times! Please don't come after me in social media by trolling or I will come back and make your swbf life hard. Peace - Mart 

Kit Fisto

• That one guy who used to be around more often
  • Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Leaving
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »
It was nice having you here. I'm sorry to see you leave. :bye:

since I'm entering my Junior year and colleges will start looking at my grades.
Bah! Don't let that stop you! I'm planning on hanging around all next year (junior year also 8) )
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/kitfisto15678

Snake

• So little free time, so much to mod..
  • Moderators
  • Internet Addict
  • "Play to win, not to not lose"
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • =AaTc=
    • Awards
  • PSN: Octa-king
  • Tunngle ID: aatcsnake
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
Good luck. School is always more important than gaming!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

SleepKiller

• Co-Admin
  • Internet Addict
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 04:54:49 PM »
Good luck. School is always more important than gaming!
Wait, what?

Snake

• So little free time, so much to mod..
  • Moderators
  • Internet Addict
  • "Play to win, not to not lose"
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • =AaTc=
    • Awards
  • PSN: Octa-king
  • Tunngle ID: aatcsnake
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 06:28:41 PM »
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »
I hate it when real life gets in the way of battlefront. :)
It's a shame you have to leave, I've enjoyed all the games I had with you, you're a good, fair, player. Thanks for all the YAK/212 matches you organised. I hope you'll still play sometimes. Maybe the last Saturday of every month or something... Best of luck whatever happens.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Roxas

• Hekehekeheke
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 02:28:34 PM »
I hope to see you back soon. I'm not sure where the myth of eleventh grade being the hardest; it was very easy for me.

Kit Fisto

• That one guy who used to be around more often
  • Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 02:31:55 PM »
11th grade is the hardest. I don't have personal experience but being in a home with 3 other siblings who have gone through it I think I can safely say it is.

You've got the SAT. And it's the first grade you can take more than a few AP classes. Some people take 4-5 AP classes. And there's honors classes too (but those aren't nearly as challenging)

But ultimately it depends on the student and what classes you are taking. But everyone takes the SAT so that probably makes it hard no matter what...
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/kitfisto15678

Roxas

• Hekehekeheke
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2013, 05:02:08 PM »
11th grade is the hardest. I don't have personal experience but being in a home with 3 other siblings who have gone through it I think I can safely say it is.

You've got the SAT. And it's the first grade you can take more than a few AP classes. Some people take 4-5 AP classes. And there's honors classes too (but those aren't nearly as challenging)

But ultimately it depends on the student and what classes you are taking. But everyone takes the SAT so that probably makes it hard no matter what...

The ACT/SAT aren't required anymore.

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015) Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2013, 05:39:34 PM »
The ACT/SAT aren't required anymore.

Depends on where you go to school at.   And, keep in mind that a lot of places will give scholarships based on these scores.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards DET1-admin To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA's SWBF (2015)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2013, 06:04:33 PM »
And, keep in mind that a lot of places will give scholarships based on these scores.
Like in spain
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

| WhatsApp: +34 602 67 61 20

SWBFSpy Info Website: http://info.swbfspy.com