Sereja Maps misson.lvl Update

Started by Sereja, July 07, 2013, 05:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sereja Maps misson.lvl Update

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1009

This mission.lvl's, allow you, to play my, Sereja's maps, with any of your custom or stock common.lvl.

Instalation:
1. Put this mission.lvl, in to the any of my similar named map folder, and back up the old one, in this directory:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\MapID\Data\_lvl_pc

2. Create folder, named COMMON, and put it in to the next directory:

C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\AddOn\MapID\Data\_lvl_pc

3. Inside this new, COMMON folder, put my custom common.lvl (if it needed), or any of yours, if you have some.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

This is awesome! I'm very glad this is done, now I can play with common.lvl mods AND play your maps! :cheers:

I've got a question though.

Quote from: Sereja on July 07, 2013, 05:41:43 AM
2. Create folder, named COMMON, and put it in to the next directory:

3. Inside this new, COMMON folder, put my custom common.lvl (if it needed), or any of yours, if you have some.
Don't you have to create a "ENG" folder inside the "Common" folder? Like how it is for the regular game's common.lvl?

Yes i was thinking the same.Do we really have to make and ENG folder?

Quote from: Ginev on July 07, 2013, 06:26:31 AM
Yes i was thinking the same.Do we really have to make and ENG folder?
no not unless sereja calls on one through the mission LUA

Well, I put exactly this line in mission.lua:

QuoteReadDataFile("dc:COMMON\\common.lvl");

This line, is actualy let the game know, how find needed lvl:

dc: = download content, in AddOn folder.

COMMON = name of the new created folder, (in AddOn folder)

common.lvl = lvl file, wich game have to load (in the new created folder, in AddOn folder).

So, no any since of the ENG folder...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

July 07, 2013, 07:07:47 AM #5 Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 04:25:46 PM by Kit Fisto
Ok I get it. Thanks again for this Sereja! :cheers:

EDIT: This is in the released assets section of the downloads. I think that was an accident. :)

EDIT2: Works like a charm. But I still can't play your maps when I have skin mods on. :confused: I don't think this has to do with the common or mission.lvls though.