Sereja Texas Wedding Limousine.

Started by Sereja, July 06, 2013, 09:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 06, 2013, 09:31:45 AM Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:34:10 AM by Sereja
Sereja Texas Wedding Limousine.

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1006

This is my Texas Wedding Limousine (modificated).

[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Credit's: me, Sereja.

Caleb1117, for Police car parts.

Known bugs: turret works incorrect. Ordance uppear in the wrong spot (hp_fire bug).
If you know how to fix it, feel free to reuplad this model.

Enjoy the ride!
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

HAHAHAHAHA! That is so serejacious.  :huzzah:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Nice work Sereja! Like the turret addition on the top of it!  :rofl:

Thanks to your Serejaciousness, I have to make another freaking zombie map.  :dry:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Thank's, it's look's realy fun :D.
Actualy idea to made it, was by Phobos, but I made it in my way, mostly by attraction, from this great song:

awesome sereja. another vehicle from my zombie dreams lol.

Quote from: Sereja on July 06, 2013, 10:10:35 AM
Thank's, it's look's realy fun :D.
Actualy idea to made it, was by Phobos, but I made it in my way, mostly by attraction, from this great song:

That movie gave me nightmares as a kid..
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Hey what is that female model?Is this only retextured model or you edit the model itself?If you dont need her you can upload her too :D

im sorry guys that this isnt about this topic but i need to talk to gold man if its ok with you guys
                   ???              ???               ???                  ???                     

Quote from: Noob on July 06, 2013, 10:29:05 AM
im sorry guys that this isnt about this topic but i need to talk to gold man if its ok with you guys
                   ???              ???               ???                  ???                     

Send him a PM.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Snake on July 06, 2013, 10:20:09 AM
That movie gave me nightmares as a kid..
Forget about zombies: make a scary map, with magnet and compactor! :D
Quote from: Ginev on July 06, 2013, 10:28:06 AM
Hey what is that female model?Is this only retextured model or you edit the model itself?If you dont need her you can upload her too :D
This is my project female model, known as a "Nurse". Still, she can be easy reskined to any other female character. You may also spot her on this pic:
[spoiler][/spoiler]
As you can see, this model, have an animated ponytail hair, and dress. Unfortunately, I can't release her, because of some... delicate problem. Her dress, may just "dissapear" in close range (about 1m), when she is in game. So, perhaps, I have to limit such "beauty", or somebodys ayes cud burn :P.

This is so much fun.

I did notice that the turrets shot doesn't line up with the crosshair so I hope someone can fix that. If not, it's not a huge deal, it's still awesome.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

"Folks from Texas never were known for shootin' straight anyways.."

July 10, 2013, 07:40:45 AM #14 Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 07:44:55 AM by Phobos
I am thinking of making a universal sound lvl for 'realistic swbf vehicle models'.
We have a few vehicles so far like this: limousine, hippy van, police car, bicycle, and nikoli's helicopter.

All these engine sound assets are readily accessible in games like GTA SA, but the question is if we could use these effects WAV from other games while still giving credit where due, without violating any of the modding rules for either game. Anyone know for sure if this would be acceptable or not?

@mods you can split this into a new topic if necessary.