login

Author Topic: My SWBF Career is officially over :(  (Read 1872 times)

Ltin

• Greyscale Trout
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Wololo
  • Awards Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My SWBF Career is officially over :(
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 08:40:57 PM »
you are on the forums? i haven't noticed :P
thats great news!
but how did it happen? its a very odd thing to just work one day. somethings not right.

Phobos

• Poodoo
  • Just Registered
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 08:41:26 PM »
back up all your important mods to DVDs or a flashdrive (or both).

Carbon27

• WgT
  • Advanced Member
  • So little to do and so much time to do it
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xXCarbon27Xx
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2013, 06:17:33 AM »
Pulled a Josh, eh? Glad your back, maybe if someone makes a Openspy server I will get a chance to play you.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Shazam

• [FC]
  • Master Modder
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant A member of the winning team of ICW6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2013, 09:47:53 AM »
That's great news, GM!  :D

Has anyone mentioned that you should back up your computer ASAP? :P (Seriously, though. Do it.)

If you're online today hmu! I'd love to play a game or two with ya!