Sereja Dwarf Spider improved

Started by Sereja, June 17, 2013, 12:46:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 17, 2013, 12:46:58 AM Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:49:05 AM by Sereja
Sereja Dwarf Spider improved

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=992

This is my, adopted for SWBF1, Dwarf Spider improved.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

The SWBF2 model, is almost stock, still:

Improvents:

1. Correct adjusted gun barrel.
2. Bottom part of the body "head", now covered.
3. "Ayes" got lights.
4. Bumpmap added.

Thanks to Psych0fred, Pandemic and LucasArts for SWBF assets, and Ande for ZETools.

You can use it as you wish, but if you release it in your mod, you should credit me!

Credits: me, Sereja.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

June 17, 2013, 01:30:33 AM #1 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:15:01 AM by UNIT 33
You fixed it! I thought there was some kind of mysterious insolvable problem with the turret gun below the body?

Good job!

Thank's! :)
The mystery was uncovered: seems Psych0fred, or who ever made it, just forget to "freeze" gun barrel, and hide aimer cube. It's ok for SWBF2, but not exceptable for SWBF1. So, it's can be fixed only with XSI.

Now, when I got this fixed template, I am start thinking about creating Crab Droid, and continue Utapau conversion ;).

Quote from: Sereja on June 17, 2013, 02:29:48 AM
Now, when I got this fixed template, I am start thinking about creating Crab Droid, and continue Utapau conversion ;).

:o I can't wait.. Excellent work on the spider.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Sereja on June 17, 2013, 02:29:48 AM
Thank's! :)
The mystery was uncovered: seems Psych0fred, or who ever made it, just forget to "freeze" gun barrel, and hide aimer cube. It's ok for SWBF2, but not exceptable for SWBF1. So, it's can be fixed only with XSI.

I always wanted to use this droid on mod maps, thanks for fixing it. Glad to see others picking up where Fred left off. Those awesome vehicles he made are one of the greatest contributions to the modding community ever. Very nice.

This is awesome Sereja! I have yet to play a SWBFI or II mod with the vehicle, I think I have a SWBFII mod that has that guy as a vehicle but I never play the map he's in. :slap:

I remember a while back you were telling me about trying to fix this guy to work for SWBFI. He will be an awesome vehicle on some of your new conversions.

Wait. Wait. Geonosis: Dust Plains with Dwarf Spider Droid as a vehicle, or better yet a character of it's own! :ohmy: I can blow my own mind! ;)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 17, 2013, 09:45:55 AM
This is awesome Sereja! I have yet to play a SWBFI or II mod with the vehicle, I think I have a SWBFII mod that has that guy as a vehicle but I never play the map he's in. :slap:

I remember a while back you were telling me about trying to fix this guy to work for SWBFI. He will be an awesome vehicle on some of your new conversions.

Wait. Wait. Geonosis: Dust Plains with Dwarf Spider Droid as a vehicle, or better yet a character of it's own! :ohmy: I can blow my own mind! ;)
Well really most of the CIS vehicles are actually droids, you shouldn't be able to get in a Droid Starfighter for example.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on June 17, 2013, 10:30:11 AM
Well really most of the CIS vehicles are actually droids, you shouldn't be able to get in a Droid Starfighter for example.
Well yea, but for the sake of the game you can make large droids vehicles. But spawning directly as a hailfire droid or a Spider Droid could be pretty awesome. A mod where it's just vehicle combat, you can't ever be infantry but you could have infantry as locals to mow down.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 17, 2013, 11:27:11 AM
Well yea, but for the sake of the game you can make large droids vehicles. But spawning directly as a hailfire droid or a Spider Droid could be pretty awesome. A mod where it's just vehicle combat, you can't ever be infantry but you could have infantry as locals to mow down.

Now THAT, would be the true usage of full force Confederacy units! :D

Thank's guys! :) Just enother bug down. 8)

It's always sad to dissapoint you, but it's out of SWBF1 limit's. EXE, will never let you, add new animation to units, and spawn as a vehicle :whip:.
Approximate to vehicles, AI spawn fighters, can be done, if you set them as "droids" (remote).

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 17, 2013, 09:45:55 AM
Actualy, unfixed Dwarf Spider, can be founded in my Felucia map, but to find it, you need play as CIS, and capture first Republic CP. It's hard but,  exceptable challenge ;).

Quote from: Sereja on June 17, 2013, 12:02:25 PM
Actualy, unfixed Dwarf Spider, can be founded in my Felucia map, but to find it, you need play as CIS, and capture first Republic CP. It's hard but,  exceptable challenge ;).
What?! I have to go play that map again now. I had no clue that guy was in the map. I'll be back with a screenshot of me and the dwarf spider droid....

Fantastic.
I am glad to see you got him fixed up.

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 17, 2013, 12:09:01 PM
What?! I have to go play that map again now. I had no clue that guy was in the map. I'll be back with a screenshot of me and the dwarf spider droid....
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I told you all! Very cool vehicle, but I got destroyed by the AT-TE every time the vehicle spawned. :shrug: I'm sure it'll be better in your Utapau!