Snakes Ultimate Mod Tools

Started by Led, May 07, 2013, 07:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

May 07, 2013, 07:28:31 PM #1 Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 02:24:38 PM by Snake
Description:

These are The Ultimate Mod Tools for SWBF1 Modders. What's different? This has tons of useful things added from SWBF2 and some custom assets made by other modders. These are the best tools to have if you want to be a SWBF Modder.

Basically, this is just organization. These are newly organized mod tools to save space and increase efficiency. This is a big file, but compared to the normal files, with all the extra stuff, it's quite compact. Here's some things I have added:

-Most of the needed fixes on secretsociety
-BFBuilderPro
-Several tools like MSH Viewer, xvi32 (for hex editing), and tirpiders MSH tools
-Tons of great assets that I fixed up so that most of them can be used right away. There are a few exceptions, but most of the custom assets I chose are complete and seem to fill in holes that the stock sides leave. (My SWBF Realism Weapons, several OTC models by tirpider, a Civilian side I made)
-I included many Addon Meshes (With instructions on putting them in)
-SWBF2 Sides, effects, worlds, and .lua's (Separated from SWBF1 assets)
-Some useful mapping textures
-A test map with useful props and .odf's
-My Ultimate .Lua

These aren't all that's added, but they represent most of it. This has made modding so much easier for me, I wish I had done it a long time ago.

These tools will be given updates every now and then, because I am creating many sides for SWBF1 such as Jedi, Mandalorians, and Snake's Sides (Just some useful assets put in a side).

-Snake

TheSnakeSite.webs.com
SWBFGamers.com
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

1gb  :o
ill download once i know what the tools are (unless i have them already)

Great stuff!
I look forward to going through some of those odfs...

I need this... but 1.1 GB...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper