login

Author Topic: Jet Wars Campaign Mod v1.0  (Read 7552 times)

Black Water

• {212}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • 212th Site
    • Awards
Re: Jet Wars Campaign Mod v1.0
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 08:13:23 PM »
Thanks man, hopefully it will let me convert them to rar.

Are§

• [FC]
  • Frequent Poster
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 4th place ICW2 Tournament Winner LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 08:15:28 PM »
guys just download this and install it... way easier than doing all tht. And just ignore it when it says the trial is over, cuz it stays completely functional after 30 days. http://www.mediafire.com/?ragcqmz0lafgg9z

Black Water

• {212}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW5 ICW3 Winner ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • 212th Site
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 08:17:39 PM »
Thanks Fate, I hope it's not the one I have :P

Gold Man

• Comic Team Moderator and Alpha Clan Retiree
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Just chillin'.
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Bronzium
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: goldman27
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 08:34:42 PM »
Yeah, thanks Fate! :D

I finally got the files extracted, however when I started up the game I was brought with no music, and when I clicked on the first mission, I just got a blank screen as I waited for the start-up. I might have been too impatient (as this is the first big mod I've ever tried), though if I needed to wait a bit for the mission to load up, it would make more sense. I have re arranged the files so the stock ones are back, though I will try the campaign at a later time.

Shoot me a membergroup request if you want to join our Comic Team! :D

Are§

• [FC]
  • Frequent Poster
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 4th place ICW2 Tournament Winner LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 08:38:11 PM »
ok well make sure u get all the files where they need to be as explained in the readme and in the first post. The no sound problem would be becuz u forgot to put the shell.lvl for Sound in the Sound>ENG folder, not to be confused with the shell.lvl that goes in the Shell>ENG folder

Gold Man

• Comic Team Moderator and Alpha Clan Retiree
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Just chillin'.
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: Bronzium
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: goldman27
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 08:42:57 PM »
ok well make sure u get all the files where they need to be as explained in the readme and in the first post. The no sound problem would be becuz u forgot to put the shell.lvl for Sound in the Sound>ENG folder, not to be confused with the shell.lvl that goes in the Shell>ENG folder

Ah! That would make more sense! I must have gotten the two mixed up by mistake. :P Anyways, like I mentioned, I will try it out at a later date when I have more time to work it out.

Shoot me a membergroup request if you want to join our Comic Team! :D

Dbiz

• {PLA}
  • Frequent Poster
  • Nub4lyfe
  • Awards ICW4 Participant ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: Dsrabizmus
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 10:23:39 PM »
Cool mod here Phobos(and all who contributed).  I especially like the commentary voice-overs ;) .   

I couldn't finish the Dantooien massacre; that's a tough one :P

Phobos

• =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • Illuminated Modders
  • The Chosen One
  • TWD Battlefront v0.94
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Click here to download the Radar mod.
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 05:00:58 AM »
I couldn't finish the Dantooien massacre; that's a tough one :P
A good strategy for level 9 is to take the middle cp first, then flank to the east CP and take that, leaving AI trapped at the north. Then they will bleed out.

Oh, and couldn't you use the textures from the swbf2 space assets for each of the planets?
I don't think those have the correct textures. I looked through the BF2 assets earlier for those planets but could not find the textures for planet hologram. The ones in BF1 are stored in the shell.lvl I've looked through various BF2 lvls and found nothing.
See this thread for picture of what a BF1 planet hologram texture looks like http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=6011.0

Also I'm glad you guys like the mod.  My favorite level is Citadel.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 05:18:14 AM by Phobos »

Night Of The Living Dead Mod v1.11
When FC+YAK beat 1.0

SWBFSpy Admin & Founder
tiny.cc/fcrage

Đisciple

• Frequent Poster
  • SWBF Brasilian Player
  • Awards Intergalactic Clan War 1 winner Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW3 Participant ICW2 Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: The_WolF_BR , Commander0707
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: Fc_Disciple7
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 11:48:06 AM »
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 11:53:08 AM by Disciple »
"Sou brasileiro com muito orgulho"
"Vamo vamo INTER"
#forçachape

Are§

• [FC]
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 05:58:47 PM »
17-4? what happened to the other 3 units?

EDIT: hmm well it seems there's a slight issue with some of the bosses in the final level dying out of no where. But congrats on being the first to win on medium or hard difficulty! ill pm you about the prize
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 06:39:27 PM by Are§ »

(212th)Josh

• Awards Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 07:05:21 PM »
amazing job phobos and ares! i knew it would be great.  :tu: it can even help you build skill on killings jets in mid air!

Phobos

• =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • Illuminated Modders
  • The Chosen One
  • TWD Battlefront v0.94
  • Awards Shotgun Tournament 1st Place Award for extensive modding contributions and/or donations to TWD Battlefront Special Award for those that play the original SWBF To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month LeaderBoard 1 organized by GDH92 and ComSharpshot T.1 1v1 Tournament 1st Place organized by SleepKiller Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for those that play SWBF2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2013, 01:12:05 AM »
I've submitted Jet Wars Campaign to Filefront in ZIP format the download is 75mB I'll post the link here once its approved.

When FC+YAK beat 1.0

SWBFSpy Admin & Founder
tiny.cc/fcrage

{Alpha} Kiwi

• Frequent Poster
  • Awards Administrated the ICW6 Participated in the ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 Participated in the ICW5 ICW4 Participant ICW2 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Alpha Clan Site
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2013, 02:51:34 AM »
cool mod  :tu:  Dantooine was my favourite  :cheer: 
I had the same problem with level 10 though, at the end 2 of the ai killed themselves.

Phobos

• =|·InViS·|= [FC]
  • Illuminated Modders
  • The Chosen One
  • TWD Battlefront v0.94
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2013, 03:03:39 AM »
I had the same problem with level 10 though, at the end 2 of the ai killed themselves.
Nice, I still don't know why the AI suicide after so long.  :confused:

When FC+YAK beat 1.0

SWBFSpy Admin & Founder
tiny.cc/fcrage

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Moderators
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards A member of the winning team of ICW6 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Administered events in ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant Recognizes a winner of an Amateur Modding Contest on this site.
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2013, 08:16:15 AM »
Seems to be hard-coded, yet it only happens sometimes.  You could play one game for hours looking, and in the next you only get a certain time.
Maybe it has something to do with SetHistorical() ?
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.