RC's Assorted assets

Started by RepComm, March 13, 2013, 09:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 13, 2013, 09:30:25 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:32:46 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Assets from the side mod that goes with the map I was working on for SK's modding competition.
I will release the map and it's assets soon (I hope). It went boom, and is worthless now..
But for now, heres what I was working on as for the sides.
(Only has finished parts of the assets)

Edit:
Just so you guys know, it has a brand new sniper rifle model

A few common effects (awesome smoke trail effects, and a few other goodies you'll be interested in

Impressive! How can you do that in sketchup? I guess I just don't understand the tools completely.. :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

So THAT's what you have been using my sheet metal background for! (I noted it on the barrel tip of the rifle.)

Regardless, rifle looks sick, if only I knew how to mod :P

March 14, 2013, 02:58:36 PM #3 Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 11:32:05 PM by -RepublicCommando-
Yeah Snake, I've been using GoogleSketch since they release v2.1 xD
It took me a little while to learn what I know, especially cause I didn't read tutorials. (seems stupid to do because I'm a guy, but they do help..)

Also, I want to thank Sereja for the model conversion and adding the fire points and such!
The model surely wouldn't be here if I didn't have his help, if you use the rifle, please make mention of him.