Sereja's Sleigh

Started by Sereja, December 06, 2012, 02:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 06, 2012, 02:13:06 PM Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 02:15:07 PM by Sereja
Sereja's Sleigh

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=860

This is my sleigh. (Santa's vehicle)

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Known issue: building collision works incorrect. Reason: I do not know, how to correct made vehicles.

You can use it as you wish, but if you release it in your mod, you should credit me!

Credits: me, Sereja.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Thank's, guys!  :)  I just cud not let this xmas happens, without some new, beautyful model  8).

Haha very nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

This is very cool. I hope somebody makes a sleigh racing map *hint hint*  ;)
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

HaHa!! Nice Sereja!! :D
Are you going to claim first place in this modding competion Sereja?  ::)

Quote from: Droideka on December 06, 2012, 05:02:20 PM
This is very cool. I hope somebody makes a sleigh racing map *hint hint*  ;)
Hmmmmmmm I wonder.... XD
SNAKE! Where have you been? Are you still teaming up with me for the competition?
Oh, and sereja, are you going to enter this for the competition? That would be a neat entry!

Thank's! :) Drive safely ;).
Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 06, 2012, 06:18:03 PM
Oh, and sereja, are you going to enter this for the competition? That would be a neat entry!
Probably, I have to skip this competition, since not much time left, for making new, realy awesome map...
By the way, it seems, I can't start any new project, in some sily reason: my BFBuilder "choose project" scroll, overload by maps, and cross the limit of my PC monitor  :rofl:. So, if I open at least one new project, I cud not choose it later. Ofcourse, I may delete some of my old projects :bye:, but it's just shame for me.
Quote from: Kit Fisto on December 06, 2012, 05:50:13 PM
Are you going to claim first place in this modding competion Sereja?  ::)
Well, may be this time, if I wouldn't find any solution, have to let win, somebody else :P.

No need to delete them. Just make a new folder on your HDD called OldProjects and move the old project folders to that. Simple.

Quote from: SleepKiller on December 07, 2012, 12:30:33 AM
No need to delete them. Just make a new folder on your HDD called OldProjects and move the old project folders to that. Simple.
If that doesn't work, and you must delete them, then release a beta version here! Because I'm sure any of your 1000 maps are worth playing! :)

No, one of the first rules when you create something is you never delete/destroy it.  Never.

Quote from: SleepKiller on December 07, 2012, 02:20:43 PM
No, one of the first rules when you create something is you never delete/destroy it.  Never.
Yeah, or else the BFbuilder Policia will get you!
Beware the BFBP!