BESPIN: ZOMBIECITY

Started by SleepKiller, October 21, 2012, 06:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
BESPIN: ZOMBIECITY

Greetings one and all it is time to step up and fight Zombies. You don't like fighting Zombies you say? Too bad! It is time for you to man or droid up. Depends on which team you are playing as.

Game play is pretty much the same as what you know and love. Except there are Zombies that start out with Carbon Freezing Chamber and the Courtyard command posts. Also we have included a survival mode if you are into that kind of thing.

When hosting Multiplayer the AI count should be set to 16.

Also I would like to enter this as my entry into the modding competition.

Acknowledgements

Led
Pandemic Studios

Grab it now!

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=778

:o you have left me speechless I'll be downloading this when I get bqck on Tuesday, thank you SK I've been waiting for a good zombie mod!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

It is very nice.  A server is already up for MP.

(survival mode is a bit messed up, I think.  The victory timer starts almost immediately).
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Can't wait to play online with people on the map, I knew this map was what you were gonna use for the Halloween special u mentioned on the Pc gamers night thread the moment I saw this mod.

That looks very interesting. So does this Zombie thing. xD The first inrerest I have is why your graphics quality seems much better than mine, even when mine are on max...
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

For the lighting to look at it's best you should play with Shadows at low  ;)

I'm loving the fire.
Except when I'm in it.. hehe

Looks cool! Especially the lighting! I can't wait to play this! I do hope we play this map in the next DC!  :cheers:

hehe
One could say the lighting is .... KILLER!!

Quote from: tirpider on October 21, 2012, 07:47:14 PM
I'm loving the fire.
Except when I'm in it.. hehe
The random fire is great! (mystery flame-fuel sources are also great).

Map ist gut, ja!

Ive downloaded and it and its not what i thought it would be  :td: 

Its EVEN BETTER!!!!  :tu:   :cheers:

LOVE IT GOOD JOB SK! One thing is it possable if you could do a mission where your zombie and you kill the humans that would be cool! :whistle:

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 23, 2012, 02:03:34 PM
Ive downloaded and it and its not what i thought it would be  :td: 

Its EVEN BETTER!!!!  :tu:   :cheers:
Ha! Nice.  :rofl:
Still have to try this map, looks really cool...  8)

Rapid lighting, in the dark, it's horror movie effect. Most interesting sample of it, was in first Alien movie. But it usualy caused by some electricity malfunction...
Very stylish map. Specialy with zombie slow motion, and voice. They roaring all the time, even when I not see them :D.
Still, the map is easy to win: just let the enemy be busy with zombie, and capture the last CP.  ;)
I think, the survive mode idea is next: make sure all CPs captured by one of your 2 teams, or one of the 2 zombie teams.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf: