Phobos Mod Map Pack 1

Started by Phobos, May 18, 2012, 11:09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 18, 2012, 11:09:48 AM Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 08:52:19 PM by Buckler

At the request of Darth Verik I have compiled most of my older mod maps into one pack that can be downloaded. I tried to use the FTP info Led provided but it would not let me upload anything so perhaps someone can upload this to SWBFGamers for me. The music file for RancorLand was removed as it's unnecessary extra 50mb.

Another thing about MC Training facility, add a bunch of memory pools for flyers, walkers, and hovers to bes1.lua so the large number of vehicles can spawn.

Quote from: Included are 11 mod maps I have made since 2009. Most of these maps have been publicly released in the past. Several of them have bugs or glitches which will never be fixed. I did not include Phobos because I still intend to improve it at some point before release. Feel free to redistribute these mod maps anywhere except Gametoast as long as you keep the credits intact.

=BW= Headquarters
Elevator Beta
Kaadu 0.4 Beta
Mars Siege 3.0
MC Training Facility Unfinished Beta
Naboo Forest Oustpost 1.0
Naboo Grassy Plains 0.2 Beta
Octagon Of Death
RancorLand 0.89c Beta
SlaughterHouse 2.0
Zombie Survival 0.1 Beta

All maps and mods made by:
Rage / Phobos Developer

I haven't played most all of these.
Thank you, Phobos!

Mars Siege is just crazy.. hehe
I like it.

Try going into the cantina glitch on rancorland, there is an extensive underground maze/puzzle waiting.

I'm an awfull glitcher, but I'll keep trying.

But dude, Rancorland is HUGE.  :o

You have so many special touches added to it.

I have to ask,
Are you going to be continuing any of these?
Or are you focusing on on your current project for now?

Quote from: tirpider on May 18, 2012, 11:16:08 PM
I'm an awfull glitcher, but I'll keep trying.

But dude, Rancorland is HUGE.  :o

You have so many special touches added to it.

I have to ask,
Are you going to be continuing any of these?
Or are you focusing on on your current project for now?

Fortunately I was able to locate the source folder for Mars Siege v3 and although I stated it would be the final version I am considering making v4. The battlefield would be expanded, more vehicles added, and the canals would finally have lava in them as was originally intended. If anyone wants to help or submit assets to be used with this map let me know. I might build some alien vs droids sides too.

Great Mod phobos ur mods never fail to Impress me
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Commando Sev on July 26, 2012, 04:45:47 PM
Great Mod phobos ur mods never fail to Impress me
thanks for the support sev glad to hear that u like them :cheers:

Are you making another map pack Phobos?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

i haven't heard about any of these maps before, that should make this download 100x better! Крутая карты! :tu:
Favorite word:
Awesome!
Wahnsinn!
Impresionante!
отлично!
Toppen!
Magnifique!
!מדהים
酷毙了!
Przerażające!

These need a bit of work, but I like the concept of most of these maps. Good work!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: SnowFlakeSnake on August 29, 2012, 01:43:54 PM
These need a bit of work, but I like the concept of most of these maps. Good work!

These are my earliest maps, which I made when learning how to mod. I know 10x as much now, so if I ever upgrade any of these they will be much better.

The kaadu racetrack is interesting map, and an inspiration for a new mod I'm developing.

Mars Siege v4.0 I will probably develop some point soon. If anyone has some martian assets or ideas let me know.