SWBF2 Effects (To go with the SWBF2 Mod tools for SWBF1)

Started by Snake, April 27, 2012, 11:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I remember making this folder but I apparently left it out of the SWBF2 Mod Tools for SWBF1, so here are all the effects in the SWBF2 Mod Tools. They are separated into World Effects, Side Effects, Common Effects and Space Effects. Have a blast!

http://www.mediafire.com/?lnsqf3x38dr39n5
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Snake,

Please upload your assets directly to SWBFgamers.com and not through a link.  If you need help with large files over 64 MB, let me know and I can FTP it for you.

That way, when media fire deletes your stuff or gets shut down by the FBI, we can still have the assets here :)

-Accidentally hit the modify button instead of the quote

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on April 27, 2012, 12:27:38 PM
Snake,

Please upload your assets directly to SWBFgamers.com and not through a link.  If you need help with large files over 64 MB, let me know and I can FTP it for you.

That way, when media fire deletes your stuff or gets shut down by the FBI, we can still have the assets here :)

Well, I try to keep all my stuff together on mediafire and it takes a lot longer on here (or so it seems). But I will upload here too. Can you or JK make the downloads have the option of the auto-post so that it can be deselected if so desired?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

After an upload it auto posts in the chosen category.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I recommend uploading both here and mediafire, that way a download is still available in case one site is down or inaccessible.

Quote from: Phobos on April 27, 2012, 02:13:16 PM
I recommend uploading both here and mediafire, that way a download is still available in case one site is down or inaccessible.

I second that.

BTW, thanks for putting those effects in one place. The BF2_ModTools assets are maze like at times.