TANTIVE IV SWBF2 Port

Started by SleepKiller, November 28, 2011, 06:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 28, 2011, 06:19:32 PM Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 08:51:14 PM by SleepKiller
Well this has been my project for the past week or two. And I'm ready to realse it to you lot. It is Tantive IV (Possibly my favourite SWBF2 map.) Ported to SWBF1.

A video.

Known issues.
I had to remove access to the Barracks due to object limit problems. (If I do another realese this will be fixed.)
Afew spots were collision is too strong. (Don't look for them and you will not notice them.)

If you find anymore let me know ASAP, and I'll try to fix them in the next version.

Download link.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kip3d3xn758fbdk
Feel free to put this in the D/L section of this site. (I'll be doing it eventually. But if you feel like doing it be my guest.)

my reaction ^

FINALLY someone did it  :cheer:
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Say, may i have permission to use this (and maybe the Bespin Security Compound if your ok with it) as some maps in my mod?
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

November 28, 2011, 07:42:56 PM #4 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:34:09 PM by SleepKiller
Yeah you can. But don't use this version. I've gotta reupload it the world LVL in this one is the wrong one.

The link has been fixed.

*Brain explodes*
HUZZAR!
Well this is a map I've wanted t see for a long time!

Awesome! SK You're amazing!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: SleepKiller on November 29, 2011, 01:39:18 AM
Good thing your a droid or that could have hurt. :P
Robots have feelings too :'(

Can't wait to get home and try this out. Thanks Sleepkiller. Conversion post updated. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=1005.msg13054#msg13054

Ok, after running around on it, there are the complimentary uber-glitches which cause a secondary battle to occur under the map.
Also there were several enemy units walking upside down being invincible...

Other than that it worked pretty well!

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2011, 02:24:44 PM
Ok, after running around on it, there are the complimentary uber-glitches which cause a secondary battle to occur under the map.
Places where you collapse through the floor being? I thought I had patched up most of them. The problem is that I had around 900 Collision blocks. but SWBF can not handle that so I had to cut it back to around 500-600.
And the upside down guys are people below the floor in a reflection region.

Tell me any bugs and if you can a screenshot of were the glitch is and I'll do my best to patch it up for a new version :) .

Okay thanks Unit. I checked it out found the glitches. (Along with someother ones in completely differant parts of the map.)

I can host a direct connection glitch hunt.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet