SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0

Started by Phobos, May 13, 2011, 05:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 13, 2011, 05:07:04 PM Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 08:57:19 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?81dbbp5bl9vdxcc

This combines all known LVL builders for SWBF1 with the exception of the BFbuilder custom world builder utilities. This toolbox is a great way to get started with SWBF1 modding if you are new to it, and is also a useful addition to any advanced modders as well.

Includes:
QuoteCore.lvl Builder v1.3.1 - by Bamdur
Core.lvl Builder - by BattleBelk
Core.lvl Builder - by SleepKiller
Common.lvl Builder - by BattleBelk
Mission.lvl Builder - by BattleBelk
Shell.lvl Builder - by BattleBelk
Shell.lvl Builder - By Sleepkiller
ALL.lvl Builder - By Phobos Developer
CIS.lvl Builder - By Phobos Developer
IMP.lvl Builder - By BattleBelk
REP.lvl Builder - By Phobos Developer
Sound.lvl Builder - By Phobos Developer & Phazon Elite
Extracted Size: 425mb

I have added this to the collection of mod tools in my pc I have at work.

May 21, 2011, 08:39:46 AM #2 Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 09:07:09 AM by Zombie Hotel Developer
I have now updated the tools to version 2. Check the original post for information.

Dont worry about the cloud city builder being excluded. Its damaged anyway and to edit stock maps you best use the bfbuilder. a twilight map builder is possible but not as important

Hello, I'm new in mods for SWBF1. I use this tool for my SIDE-addon, but has a problem with munge(compilie?). I edited skins(texturies) and I sure in that because I tested it in SWBFviewer(with wooke-face in icon-exe :rofl:). After "munge" LVL-file was prodused without changes.
     I use PC, SWBF1_patch_1.3beta, also paint.net(RLE Compression OFF, 24bit), edited skins of rep-troopers and textures weapons(ex.: landmine).

P.S.: also I would use other mods for "learning-prepar"(models, animations, opportunities of weapons). How do unpack this works or where do find basic/first files of mods?

P.S.:sorry for my English...

First manually delete all *.munged files in the _build_pc munged folder for your builder. make sure you are munging in a simple path like c:\swbfbuilders also do you have 32 bit or 64? Last when you saved the TGA file make sure RLE compression is Off. If you still have the problem then it's likely a munge issue.

I did all of your advices...it didn't help ???...Ok, I'm contining for collaboration :)

BFbuilder's address is : C:\Program Files\LucasArts\BFBuilder
SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0's address is : C:\SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0( was reinstaled today, at 1.00 p.m. in Moscow time :D)
I have 64bit PC.

I edited tga in 24bit(as original picture) and saved without _RLE Compression_. Before Munging I deleted all files of "munged folder" in SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0

May be I installed wrong this tool...or use... :shrug:

if you have a 64 pc like you stated that could be your problem, open munge.bat in notepad and at the top of
what it says type @set path=C:/windows/system32

August 08, 2011, 12:26:37 PM #7 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 12:57:47 PM by VEDROID E2-E4
Hello, Bamdur! Thanks for advice. I read this post earlier_:http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=3083.0

I don't understand where do you propose edit _munge.bat_? in BFbuilder? I use _SWBF1 Modding LVL Builders Toolbox 2.0_...or its work together...?

Would you send me please example of _munge.bat_was editing for 64bit(you can send it text as message)

in that toolbox (i dont have it) there should be a munge.bat somewhere in the folder, find it and edit it by putting
@set path=C:/windows/system32 at the top

Yes, it's working! :moo: :cheer:

I edited _munge.bat_as you wrote at last massage, thank you!

Thanks for patience to me...PROBLEM WAS SOLVED :wave:

@set path=C:/windows/system32
I will edit this for when builders 3.0 is released.