login

Author Topic: SWBFgamers.com  (Read 2626 times)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
SWBFgamers.com
« on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:08 PM »
JediKiller has moved away from Star Wars Battlefront, but there are some of us that have stayed behind.  I have purchased the domain SWBFgamers.com and JK has essentially set up the SWBF related forums for me on the new site.  I have a three year lease on the domain, and have paid for three years of hosting on hostgator.

I hope this can be a place for all SWBF gamers and modders--both Mac and PC--that still enjoy the game.

Long Live SWBF!

Buckler aka Led
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Gistech

• Imperial Shock Trooper
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • PSN: ggctuk
  • Steam ID:
Re: SWBFgamers.com
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 09:08:24 AM »
Thank you for this site. Let's hope SWBF moves into a new era here with all the stuff that can be done with it now :D
Works in Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront Legacy (Phase 1 released - Phase 2 in early development, base game due 2017)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 12:39:09 PM »
The hostgator bill comes due in January 2014, and I have gone ahead and paid in advance for the next three years.   Happy SWBF gaming and modding :cheers:
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

{PLA}gdh92

• {PLA}
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards Participated in the ICW6 Participated in the ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Just for Gdh, because he is awesome. ICW3 Participant ICW2 Participant Intergalactic Clan War 1 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »
Thanks Led, it's good that there's people like you around to keep communities like this going. :)
I'm sure the next 3 years will be just as good as the last few or even better.  :cheers:
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

SchTicK

• Frequent Poster
  • Frequent Poser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 12:58:40 PM »
Yes indeed, Thank you, Buckler. Although I'm not as active as before I still plan to check in every so often for 3 more years.

Anyder

• SWBFSpy Manager
  • Community Ambassador
  • Lavish Poster
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month SWBF LeaderBoards 2-first ICW4 Winner A member of the winning team of ICW6 Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site Special Award for players of the EA Reboot of SWBF A member of the winning team of ICW5
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: AnyderMotionless
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »
I have gone ahead and paid in advance for the next three years.   Happy SWBF gaming and modding :cheers:
Thanks Led, it's good that there's people like you around to keep communities like this going. :)
No need to add anything else ;)
| SWBFSpy Manager | Community Ambassador | communityambassador@swbfgamers.com

SWBFSpy Info Website: 85% Completed (Viewable: http://info.swbfspy.com)

Kit Fisto

• That one guy who used to be around more often
  • Lavish Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 10:08:34 PM »
Thanks Led, you really are the boss when it comes to SWBFI and the community. If it weren't for your resources, SWBFI would have died out a long time ago.

Cheers! To another prosperous 3 years of SWBFGamers! :cheers:
Check out my YouTube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/kitfisto15678