Bald is beautiful

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, April 14, 2010, 05:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 14, 2010, 05:16:01 PM Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:02:56 PM by Buckler
Bald is beautiful

http://www.SWBFgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=275

We like what we like and want to share and hope others like what we like.

I make sides I like to use online while in regular servers. I choose not to make mod maps so that I can play swbf1 with others as fast as I can. If it is a mod map even better. but for now I see the most people in non mod map servers.

THis mod is of two files. The rep.lvl and cis.lvl files. There are alot of changes.

Republics are androids in human form of bald chicks. They were cis at one time but now are bad, they are the reason there are no clones. You see thier true droid form at certain times of the game. The ewok was just a test to see if it was possible to place a small troop in the clones vs cis.

Cis are now the good that band together with different models to battle the bald chicks and one ewok.

Weapons, animation are different and for some the fire power is different also. But all is still online compatiable with swbf1 severs that don't have this mod.

The total zip file is just under 120,000 KB big when extracted.

It took me about a month to set up all the changes.

I used the swbf1 mod tools, gimp, mspaint, swbf1 mesh viewer, pspad a hex editor and note pad to make this mod. I read alot of stuff from game toast mpcgamers.com and listened to many places and many people.

If anyone wants a different version let me know. I take zombie requests.
Video and pictures included in zip.

LOL! That looks really nice cull! Good job!  :tu:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Your right Bald is beautiful

Could you post some pictures?
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

This looks actually pretty cool, really awesome that it's completley online compatible  :tu:

I'll try it out later Mike.

oops sorry. lol. i guess im blind  :XD:
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

lol
@Mike how is so much of that online compatible? It has a ton of edited velocity and all kinds of models and animations
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

All of it was a test. This mod is not me now. I was asked for this mod and I said I would release it. Imagine each clone with different effects and weapons and still online compatiable. I got that but some ais had tremendous fire power. Not sure how the common.lvl file could correct this but for me I just backed away from that ideas to move to new ones. Note to Maveritchell and or could some one tell him that seconds when searching for "Fred's .odf" guide in gametoast I realized Maver ment psych0friend.

How did u come up with these ideas!

I understood these ideas were possible when I found files in mod maps. Out of curiosity I placed some in the swbf1 game and 2% were online compatiable. I tried reaching the makers of those files and got close to some but this is now and then was then.