Request sound.lvl file

Started by jeff11223344, April 04, 2021, 07:34:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello, I recently made a post before that involved changing the sounds of one side that would use vocals and callouts from another side from a different era.

However I've tried everything I could think of to merge sounds of two different eras together on one map and I always get the same outcome with the units remaining completely silent.

I can get the vocals to work but then it swaps out and the sounds of everything else such has weapon sounds and etc which end up silent. Because it's cross era so they don't contain the same sounds it just depends which one I put first in the lua.

ReadDataFile("sound\\nab.lvl;nab2cw");   1st = All sounds working but no vocals

ReadDataFile("sound\\nab.lvl;nab2gcw");  1st = Vocals work but not all the other sounds do

I'm wondering if there is a modder out there who could help me change or recreate the sound file of Naboo Theed (the nab.lvl file) to include both cw and gcw sounds in the clone wars era. Or if that would take up too much memory just the vocals from the gcw transferred into the cw. Would be much appreciated.

Thank you

i will send you the sound when its ready
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Quote from: wsa30h on April 04, 2021, 09:11:03 AMi will send you the sound when its ready

Okay, thank you very much, I appreciate it