Author Topic: Red04's Conversion Map Pack  (Read 4291 times)

Red04 (CC-4398)

• {AR} Clan / Modder
  • Frequent Poster
  • Discord: Red04#2415
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Participated in the ICW6
    • View Profile
    • Ancient Reborn Clan Homepage
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
Re: Red04's Conversion Map Pack
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2019, 02:08:09 AM »
Amazing work Red04. I was dreaming with this since a long time. I love your maps and thanks for give more life to this game.

:tu:

Thanks! I hope to do more similar stuff related to SWBF. :)

411Remnant

• Master Modder
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards Players of DICE's SWBF (2015) title. Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2019, 08:43:27 PM »
We really appreciate all the effort put into this. Still my go to bf2 conversions!
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Red04 (CC-4398)

• {AR} Clan / Modder
  • Frequent Poster
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF Special Award for those that play SWBF2 Participated in the ICW6
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 04:52:20 AM »
Thanks 411Remnant! :)

I have found a small issue related to multiplayer support. If someone tries to host a server with any of the following maps, it will crash:

Death Star
Felucia
Tantive IV

I don't know what it causes this. Interestingly, these three maps use stock game sounds added in a .sfx file, could it be related?

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Administrator
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards SWBFspy SWBF1-Player of the Month To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 05:44:06 AM »
If that could be tested and verified, that would be awesome.
However, we've found that there are just some mod maps that don't work and we don't know why.  The prospect in front of us is heavy testing and editing, and it just usually isn't feasible :(
If you run it in the game client, it usually works, but that is not always a good solution.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Red04 (CC-4398)

• {AR} Clan / Modder
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 06:16:44 AM »
I've found a fix which might work for some other mods which use stock sounds included in a .sfx file during their development. I copy/paste the Sound folder located in "Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC" to "Star Wars Battlefront PC Dedicated Server\Data\_LVL_PC". I tried this and worked when I hosted the mentioned maps.

Edit: I've fixed it, just removing each sound folder from the AddOns located in Server Management folder. The soundbanks don't need to be loaded here again.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 07:02:30 AM by Red04 (CC-4398) »

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Players of DICE's SWBF (2015) title. Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2019, 07:34:37 AM »
fixed file uploaded, original deleted
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

RC-3282

• Imperial Navy Commando
  • FOR THE GALACTIC EMPIRE!
  • Awards Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2019, 08:21:55 AM »
Waoo!!  :tu:
See the galaxy

StoneCold

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Ston3Cold
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2020, 02:46:23 AM »
Pardon my ignorance, and for the thread bump, but is there a still a download link available for this mod somewhere?

I checked the downloads and the original post's links, but all of them are dead, unless I missing something  ???

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Administrator
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards SWBFspy SWBF1-Player of the Month To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2020, 05:39:01 AM »
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards Players of DICE's SWBF (2015) title. Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2020, 05:40:36 AM »
Link was bad from website move--I just fixed it.  Let us know if you find more   :cheers:

The second link in DPs post points to a google drive, and I don't believe I have it.  You could PM Red if you need it.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 05:47:05 AM by Led »
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

StoneCold

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: Ston3Cold
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2020, 02:39:09 PM »
Link was bad from website move--I just fixed it.  Let us know if you find more   :cheers:

The second link in DPs post points to a google drive, and I don't believe I have it.  You could PM Red if you need it.

Thanks a lot Led, working perfectly now  :cheers:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal