Author Topic: Yellow Command Posts  (Read 231 times)

dsaf

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: AsthenicWord379
Yellow Command Posts
« on: August 30, 2019, 04:28:08 PM »
I got a question, i been thinking. Is there a way, to put yellow command posts, on like any map  like tatooine dune sea.

ike in Bespin Cloud City, one side can be the yellow commands or the locals, and the other can be red team.

Is there are a way to do this? Do i change the lua file some how?

Please let me know.
Works In Progress
Yellow Command Mod (TBA)
Native Dune Sea Mod (TBA)
Backwards Battlefront Mod (TBA)

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards For those who play any version of the 2016+ EA games Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
Re: Yellow Command Posts
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 05:29:06 PM »
AFIK they cycle based on team number.  Team 1, 2, 3 (yellow), etc.  White is in there somewhere.  You can get yellow CP on CC, it's just that you need to have a team 3 use it.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

wsa30h

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 02:25:52 AM »
sorry to hijack this but your saying if he has a team 3 in there he can make team 1 or team 2 yellow?

Led

• Administrator
  • The Chosen One
  • The 82nd Element
  • Awards For those who play any version of the 2016+ EA games Special Award for those that play the original SWBF
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Tunngle ID: _PLA-Led
  • Origin ID: plaled
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 02:59:05 AM »
No, I am saying team 3 is yellow. 

We did a lot of CP stuff in 2012-2013.  Please search for "cp" and user "snale" and read what comes up for some ideas.  I can't find the exact post yet.
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

dsaf

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Steam ID:
  • Xbox: AsthenicWord379
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2019, 12:46:24 PM »
Ya, Tatooine Dune Sea is a map that does have yellow command posts. I was wondering how to make like on Bespin cloud city, and have the empire team have yellow command posts. And on vice versa. Is that possible?
Works In Progress
Yellow Command Mod (TBA)
Native Dune Sea Mod (TBA)
Backwards Battlefront Mod (TBA)

Dark_Phantom

• The Official Ghost
  • Administrator
  • This Man Has No Life
  • Awards SWBFspy SWBF1-Player of the Month To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month A member of the winning team of ICW6 Administered events in ICW5 A member of the winning team of ICW5 Special Award for those that play the original SWBF ICW4 Participant Recognizes someone who most generously donated funds to the site or the site ICW3 Participant
    • View Profile
    • The BOBclan
    • Awards
  • PSN: phantom567459
  • Steam ID:
  • Origin ID: phantom567459
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2019, 06:26:33 PM »
If you mess with the team names in the mission, you should be able to get it to turn yellow.  Otherwise, it will have to be team 3.
Look at the historical mission luas and use them as a reference to make team 1 or 2 yellow.  Otherwise, you'll have to settle for team 3.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.