Author Topic: swbf-unmunge - v1.1.1  (Read 18861 times)

Delta-1035

• Master Modder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: swbf-unmunge - v1.1.1
« Reply #150 on: May 06, 2020, 06:24:17 AM »
So there is no way to properly unmunge swbf1 player models? Even adding -version swbf and -outversion swbf seems to not work.

BAD_AL

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2020, 12:36:06 AM »
Sleepkiller,
Could you add the ability for the user to specify an additional file for hash lookup?

I just discovered the ToolsFL\bin\Hash.exe program generates the hashes for the given string.
It would be cool to be able to add to the known hashes so that more stuff gets unmunged well.

SleepKiller

• Co-Admin
  • Internet Addict
  • Awards To recognize Modders that make a most excellent contribution within the Month Releasing Multiple Mods on SWBFgamers.com
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2020, 10:00:05 PM »
Maybe! I have ideas for at least one more update to swbf-unmunge. A key one is having a preprocess function that goes through a list of .lvl files and builds a list of hashes from the strings in them for later use during the actual "unmunging". If that next release happens I will for sure look at also including the ability to specify custom hash lists as well.

BAD_AL

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »
Maybe! I have ideas for at least one more update to swbf-unmunge. A key one is having a preprocess function that goes through a list of .lvl files and builds a list of hashes from the strings in them for later use during the actual "unmunging". If that next release happens I will for sure look at also including the ability to specify custom hash lists as well.
Looking at the .lvl files, the mission.lvl file is a good string capture target.
But which others?  And of those, which sections?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal