Serejas_Tatooine_ Mos_Eisley_Spaceport_assets.rar

Started by Led, December 28, 2016, 06:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thanks for the share :)

I can have a look through to see if we can make the map compatible with Legacy.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Ginev on December 28, 2016, 09:28:24 AM
Amazing models.How..how he is doing this with such quality?

The GR-75 and boxes are DICE models, so excluding those... I should imagine he studies the films and tie in material quite extensively.

how this guy hasn't been hired for an official project is a mystery.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Incredible work Sereja, thanks for sharing :cheers:

Quote from: Gistech on December 28, 2016, 09:05:51 AM
Thanks for the share :)

I can have a look through to see if we can make the map compatible with Legacy.
The map is compatible with TWD mod and should be with Legacy, to prevent crashing the domes.lvl must be called on. With the source code it should be possible to converge that file with the main world LVL.
ReadDataFile("TWD\\013.lvl") -- spaceport map
ReadDataFile("TWD\\domes.lvl") -- copied from the SIDE folder

Quote from: Phobos on December 28, 2016, 11:12:21 AM
Incredible work Sereja, thanks for sharing :cheers:
The map is compatible with TWD mod and should be with Legacy, to prevent crashing the domes.lvl must be called on. With the source code it should be possible to converge that file with the main world LVL.
ReadDataFile("TWD\\013.lvl") -- spaceport map
ReadDataFile("TWD\\domes.lvl") -- copied from the SIDE folder

It should be compatible with Legacy but for some strange reason it actually freezes Battlefront on load. I'm told this is to do with my custom common.lvl file.
In Progress:

On Hold:

December 28, 2016, 02:58:43 PM #6 Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 03:32:28 PM by Sereja
Thanks! :)
Quote from: Gistech on December 28, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
how this guy hasn't been hired for an official project is a mystery.
Yes, the films and games of modern days loses a lot without my help... :P
Quote from: Gistech on December 28, 2016, 09:31:10 AM
The GR-75 and boxes are DICE models, so excluding those... I should imagine he studies the films and tie in material quite extensively.
I realy use some converted and edited DICE assets, like GR-75 and some droids, but cargo pods are mine. The DICE ones was discarded because of usual for SWBF1 issue: I have to decrease quality of everything what is possible, to make this thing working more smoothe.
Quote from: Gistech on December 28, 2016, 11:22:47 AM
It should be compatible with Legacy but for some strange reason it actually freezes Battlefront on load. I'm told this is to do with my custom common.lvl file.
Well, now you have a chance to recreate this map exactly for your own PC. All you have to do - discard some units or vehicles classes till it will work.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

i,m trying to convert it to Battlefront 2 but the game crash

Quote from: JTN on December 29, 2016, 08:06:04 AM
i,m trying to convert it to Battlefront 2 but the game crash

Sereja will probably reply himself to your post, but his maps push the limits of everything.  It will not be a straight-forward port.  My advice is to start with the basics and add complexity one bit at a time. 

Additionally, I think this particular map also crashes for some people on SWBF1.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well, as far as I know, SWBF2 can't recognize SWBF1 terrain and animation, so you need to made a realy hard work to convert them. Actually, SWBF2 may crash because of many random reasons, even because of some render effects. And even if you somehow will manage to hex edit terrain and create third anim files, you will see a lot of bugs: most of my buildings will start to blinking and dissapear because SWBF2 can't be overloaded by objects, scaled by msh option, So you need to import all of them in XSI and rescale according msh option files. So most likely you need recreate all map: overall 1-2 years of work I guess.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

December 30, 2016, 04:59:13 AM #11 Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:06:18 AM by JTN
Quote from: Sereja on December 29, 2016, 03:13:41 PM
Well, as far as I know, SWBF2 can't recognize SWBF1 terrain and animation, so you need to made a realy hard work to convert them. Actually, SWBF2 may crash because of many random reasons, even because of some render effects. And even if you somehow will manage to hex edit terrain and create third anim files, you will see a lot of bugs: most of my buildings will start to blinking and dissapear because SWBF2 can't be overloaded by objects, scaled by msh option, So you need to import all of them in XSI and rescale according msh option files. So most likely you need recreate all map: overall 1-2 years of work I guess.

well , thanks for answer