Best games for PS4.

Started by Sereja, April 29, 2018, 11:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had managed to buy PS4 (at last), so I guess it's good idea to share opinion which game for it is worth to buy (since discs are quite expensive).

My choice was "Mad Max" and "Horizon Zero Dawn". If you like realistic beauty open world in postapocaliptical style, which takes all your free time to explore - my best recomendation!  :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

The best PS4 games I've played are:

Arkham Knight
The Uncharted Series (1-4)
GTA 5

Quote from: Sereja on April 29, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
My choice was "Mad Max" and "Horizon Zero Dawn". If you like realistic beauty open world in postapocaliptical style, which takes all your free time to explore - my best recomendation!  :)
I'm seriously considering buying Mad Max for my Xbox. Is it a lot of fun outside exploration? Is the action/story any good?

Quote from: Kit Fisto on April 30, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
I'm seriously considering buying Mad Max for my Xbox. Is it a lot of fun outside exploration? Is the action/story any good?
Well, the story is very short, but strong enough to give us another one explanation, why Mad Max become mad. [spoiler]Life gives him another chance to choose between lonely life and had a new happy family, but once again he lost everyone who may love him... Sad story, no doubt.[/spoiler]
Actually, I think it's well done arcade game, where you have a lot of hand to hand fights, and crazy races. Some action on the road happens all the time, so at least for me, the game isn't bored.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: swgaming1015 on April 29, 2018, 03:54:04 PM
The best PS4 games I've played are:

Arkham Knight
The Uncharted Series (1-4)
GTA 5
I can see since our avatar is of nightwing.  I love the arkham series and I think arkham city is the best one.  I would highly recommend Forza Horizon 3.
If you are good at something, never do it for attention.